[GSCC] GT Global Sports Car Championship | S2 Finished! Miata13b and Ares 85 are you series champs!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 270 comments
Hej flip, unfortunately I will not be able to take part in the race at RBR, none of my friends from work did not fit swap shifts and unfortunately I go normally on the night shift, at home I will not be until 0:30 am EST USA, so good luck.

I'll see if I can make it tonight, sitting down for a long period of time with a beaten up tailbone doesn't sound like too good of an idea though...

A flip55 I'm a good clean driver. Really want a good realistic race to participate in. Could you sign me up for tonight's race.
PSN ID Titus-Taylor
GTC class
Number 16

If I don't make it for the beginning of quality will I still be able to start at the back?

Depends how late. If you miss the start of the race, it's too late. But if you show in the middle of qualifying, we'll work it out. We can wait a little while for you if you won't be that long. Just keep me posted.

Well I hope so cause I won't be able to get on until about 8:55 :-( if you could wait for quality to start for about 10 min I should be good. If not I will understand.

So last night turned into just a fun race.

We're past the Red Bull Ring, that's done and dusted. I hope for this week we can get a good turnout for Le Sarthe. Practice this Tuesday and Wednesday, race on Thursday, like always. Hope to see you guys there!

So last night turned into just a fun race.

We're past the Red Bull Ring, that's done and dusted. I hope for this week we can get a good turnout for Le Sarthe. Practice this Tuesday and Wednesday, race on Thursday, like always. Hope to see you guys there!
I got kicked. But I was expecting something like that to happen. My connection was bad. To me the room connectivity showed no bars. I got pretty good internet connection. Don't know what happened.

Great race for everyony,

BC i almost had you, on lap 18 on the straight before the play station chicane, drove in your wind tunnel and did not notice the fact, and when braking I had more speed than normaly and flew out of off the track, if not for this small mistake:banghead: it would be a beautiful end of race. Once again Nice driving:tup:👍👍.

Flip congrats for winning:tup:👍👍👍👍👍.

Fun race last night everyone. The TVR was a blast to throw through the Porsche Curves. Sorry I was late, I had been sick all week and didn't think I would make it to the race but woke up just in time.:drool: Thanks for waiting. Those were the first laps I turned all week and it took me about an hour to find the limit and not cross it. Just hope I stayed out of everybody's way. I know @flip55 caught me in the Porsche curves when I was just barely hanging on.
Congrats Flip and @RobbiefromBC

Great race last night :-). Was throwing down some pretty quick laps, but too many mistakes cost the race. The worst was probably at 50 minutes to go right at the first chicane off the Mulsanne Straight I Whammed the wall hard. Total engine suspension and tranny damage. It would have been a Limp Home Mode moment. Anyways it got me acquainted with even wall leading to the Porsche Curves.

It was great getting to witness Robbie and Ares going at it. You guys had an intense fight going on the whole race. I even got to see Rob pass by, I don't know what happened to you, I hope I didn't cause you to have an accident or anything.

Anyways championship is now looking really close. Suzuka here we come :-)

Great race last night :-). Was throwing down some pretty quick laps, but too many mistakes cost the race. The worst was probably at 50 minutes to go right at the first chicane off the Mulsanne Straight I Whammed the wall hard. Total engine suspension and tranny damage. It would have been a Limp Home Mode moment. Anyways it got me acquainted with even wall leading to the Porsche Curves.

It was great getting to witness Robbie and Ares going at it. You guys had an intense fight going on the whole race. I even got to see Rob pass by, I don't know what happened to you, I hope I didn't cause you to have an accident or anything.

Anyways championship is now looking really close. Suzuka here we come :-)
No, but there was a funny moment when you passed me on the straight after Mulsanne Corner, I get near the apex to the right hander before Indianapolis and all I see is dust and you heading straight off to the beach on the left. I might have been so amused that I hit the wall at Indianapolis or Arnage. :lol:

Back