Gsxr concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arclight123
  • 27 comments
  • 3,379 views
Messages
24
Messages
Arclight123
Your thoughts on this car ...... Personally I love it tuned to 266 bhp and a 7min02.5 lap of the ring with a huge smile on my face !!!
 
Being a motorcyclist, I definately found this car interesting. Not big on the style of the car though.

PD... TT2?
 
I've been searching for one for some time now. Is it quick?
 
I used it for the MR races in Expert, so fun! The speed through corners is great and the balanced power band is smooth and the engine revs so high! Similar to the Caterham with the bike setup not sure how it matches up on the track though.
 
I've been searching for one for some time now. Is it quick?

It very light and quick, as well a very sharp through the corners. Even stock, it can easily destroy cars with twice the horsepower.
 
Yeah, such fun to drive (as it's so light!). Can be a bit tail happy, but great car :)
 
I've been searching for one for some time now. Is it quick?

Bob won me mine for winning the formula GT in B-spec.

I tuned mine up and let it loose on the Tsukuba 9 Hr last night.. will have to see whare it finished when I get home. It was leading, but only just, however its secret weapon is it's low fuel consumption compared to the other cars. Should mean less stops and a good shot at winning.
 
I've been searching for one for some time now. Is it quick?

Yes the corner speed is good top speed around 175 mph I have found that if driven right it cam go as fast around the ring as much more powerful cars , I test all mine there 7.02.5 with afew mistakes ( I am not great ) other examples would be Subaru super touring car 6.45 (520 bhp) and Rs 6 7.16 (589 bhp) I know the times are not great but same
Driver on different cars should show you how fast the gsxr is ...... Hope this helps
 
sad, its a hayabusa, with tubo and tuning the bike can get between 400-500 ponies, why cant the car?! either way, won it last night, can't wait to take it for a spin
 
sad, its a hayabusa, with tubo and tuning the bike can get between 400-500 ponies, why cant the car?! either way, won it last night, can't wait to take it for a spin

I have said I have not really tried to hard .... Try it and see what you can get out of it .... Think I am near the top tho
 
Craiglester, how many hours are you into the race I just started mine and had to push Bob to first and the Turbo 2000 was killing him in the straights. I might need to go home for lunch and push so more!!!
 
Trade and UCD but it doesn't cycle through that often
 
ffs. Is this the only place it can be acquired? :rolleyes:

Nope, it isnt, it is also avaliable in the Used Car Dealer, but its rather rare and priced at just over 100,000 credits. [i managed to get mine from there, great little car :D]
 
Great car! One of my favorites because it's just so fun to drive. It's almost like driving a kart it's so responsive. I collected 3 of them & painted one chrome! :sly: 👍
 
Nope, it isnt, it is also avaliable in the Used Car Dealer, but its rather rare and priced at just over 100,000 credits. [i managed to get mine from there, great little car :D]

Oh that's ok. I will keep an eye out for it. Loved it on GT4, very unusual and great fun. 👍
 
This is an awesome drift car and n00b killer around corners.
I have heard it so many times...
"Look at my awesome Veyron/Lambo/Ferrari/McLaren/Mercedes, That guy is in a Suzuki, i will pwn him." Two minutes later, they want to trade with me ;)i love when people who think they're good have mics!
 
283bhp 588kg 6'34.9 nurburg my best, very quick for the bhp.
 
Great now I want one:p
 
Lol JUST got one from my used lot. 283bhp full upgraded.
 
I don't have one yet, but I've been looking for one since day one. My best time on the ring was in the neighborhood of 6:25 in GT4.
 
Bob Won the 9 hr... not sure by how much.. i was lapping about the same as the S2000 GTI but using less fuel and tires. Plus my Bob is pretty quick.. he's class 40 and holds his line well. :)
 
I don't have one yet, but I've been looking for one since day one. My best time on the ring was in the neighborhood of 6:25 in GT4.

6.25 on GT4?, very much doubt thats possible on GT5.... i could see about 1-1.5 secs and im on controller, when i get another wheel maybe a 6'30-6'31 at best for me.
 
6.25 on GT4?, very much doubt thats possible on GT5.... i could see about 1-1.5 secs and im on controller, when i get another wheel maybe a 6'30-6'31 at best for me.

Now down to 7 mins with a ccontroller Steering wheel soon so hopefully will improve
 
This car is cool, you could tune it up more in GT4 but it is still a great car in GT5.

I went drifting in this car and it was surprising good because it was easy to handle.
 
Back