GT 300Please POST

[R] Taeivon Trampio FTO, with super soft tires ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

If you're even a half decent driver, you'll be ahead of the other cars the whole time, and nearly lap them on some courses.

Go to GT Cars race.
Race at, and win Red Rock Valley.
The prize car is the Daishin Silvia. It is more than fast enough (if you are a good driver) to win GT 300.
IF you want to dominate win RR Valley in MR series. Then use the [R] GT 40 you win. Super soft tires on the rear. Medium tires on the front to even out the tail happy tendencies.
If you can't win in either of these cars, Win at Tahiti Rd. in the 80's car cup. The prize car is the [R] R-30 Skyline. It isn't pretty. but it's very fast.
Hope this helps

Originally posted by Saleen Man
Definitely use the [R] Taeivon Trampio FTO. This car defeats all.;)
I raced that car in the GT300 once and whipped it's arse, so why would you want to use it to try and win? :confused:

Originally posted by eddy_2790

I raced that car in the GT300 once and whipped it's arse, so why would you want to use it to try and win? :confused:
You can beat it because it's the computer racing it. If your even a little good like skynyrd said, you'll win. Trust me.;)

Originally posted by eddy_2790 about the TT LM...
yep

it may only have 400 and somethin horsepower but it gets up there pretty fast :)

But I raced that car once and whipped it's arse, so why would I want to use it to try and win? :confused:

;)

Back