Slightly Mad Studios is Teasing an 'Absolutely Massive' Surprise

Don't forget that Rushy and other Évolution Studio members were picked up after OnRush. Probably a more 'arcade' focussed title on Street circuits like driveclub and metropolis streetracer is my guess.
You forgot to add grid in there

Has Ian Bell finally decided to see a therapist about those ego issues?

No therapist can cure what he has.

Back to topic:
It's probably something to do with microtransactions but glorified, or maybe merch, or some bs like that, then again, I coukd be wrong... BUT it will definately not deliver as much as they said it will, that's fure sure, and has always been the case.

giphy.gif

Hard to believe, but the best option for them right now would be launch a game to compete pair to pair with Forza Horizon frenchise.
The Crew and NFS tried, but failed miserably.

And as long as Gran Turismo never will release something like that with their own engine, and Test Drive Unlimited died after the first game... the road is open for anyone who knows how to do it.

Oh, look more big promises from slightly mad studios.

-after promising pc2 which was full of bugs for the longest time
-after promising a next gen game console that was better than the ps5 (really?)

News like this only serve to remind people if you overpromise in life, people will start treating you as a joke

This could be something super cool, or super meh. Fact that the announcement is located in the ‘Console & PC Gaming’ forum leans to something very meh. At least in my opinion. Hope they stick with the sim racing genre and not an arcade racer. And I wouldn’t call either genre something “enormous” or absolutely massive to announce. We’ll see.

Is Project Cars GO going to be playable with tilt controls, or will I need a wheel adapter for my iPhone?

In all seriousness, if it's free to play with microtransactions, here's one that won't be downloading it. I've already dropped 60 on two buggy games.

On the brighter side it would be safe to say the announcement has gained a lot of attention. Job done.

True, but it will all be for naught if they once again fail to actually release something for people to buy. Attention makes sites like GTPlanet money, the same can’t be said for companies that don’t make money via ads.

What's 'Massively Surprising' to me is that this news is like the next Gran Turismo, especially whenever something new comes out for that game. I'm 'Absolutely' astounded.:lol:

'Massive' probs to an otherwise amazing company that keeps 'Surprising' everyone regardless of their reputation (Puns not intended). ;)

The thing is, they still high on ego after all of those problems with PC2. Don't get me wrong, I like PC2 with all of it's faults, but my expectations are pretty low. I hope they surprise me.

Not sure but i think sony owns the driveclub ip.

Yeah probably, but maybe it could be bought. Sony certainly aren't doing anything with it.

If they could make a Driveclub 2 with similar quality to the final version of the first game, they would have a winner. The visuals in the original game, particularly the weather effects, are still great.

No therapist can cure what he has.

Back to topic:
It's probably something to do with microtransactions but glorified, or maybe merch, or some bs like that, then again, I coukd be wrong... BUT it will definately not deliver as much as they said it will, that's fure sure, and has always been the case.

You did him like Mufasa...

tumblr_o08bbvRL7F1r1p7ujo1_500.gifv

Back