Cars we may use (if everybody got it):

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
VGT Cars - One Make - No Tune - BoP
PP Races - Road Cars Only - Any PP

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 2x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: OFF
Slipstream: ON Strong

Race/Qualify

Road Atlanta
Laps: 7
Gr.3
BoP/RM

4th Place Race 2 chooses next race

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS 2 - Due to the amount of work for the lobby host in GT7, a headset is requested. There will be no typing from the host with instructions.
Starting out at Atlanta in Gr3 will be cool man! 👍 👍 😎

Here is a link to a fellow racer who compile seutups from all the tuners he could find and put it in a table with links to these tuner, very interesting:

This is a link to someone hwo listed all the engine swap possible. and he update the list from time to time as there is additions.

EePee: about a week ago, I never got the chance to update Corypedia. You asked a question about car dealerships inside malls. Yes, that is a thing. I live near one of Canada's premier malls and not only has it had vehicle displays in its corridors, for years, but ever since Teslas were released here they have had a real storefront, too.

So, in Yorkdale Mall, there have been older brands, such as Volkswagen, Ford, and GM been on display as far back as I can remember, but now we have the Vietnamese brand that I described recently, Lucid, and Tesla with storefronts.

In a side entrance corridor, two weekends ago, there was a $150K CDN electric BMW on display. The following weekend had an electric Volvo on display. Who knows what other brands will be on display next? Notice the trend, here. This is our future, like it or lump it, and I get a front-row seat watching it happen.

Lucid-70808-01.jpg

Not sure who of the original Geezers is still here or who was around when I was, I just wanted to stop in and say hello.
HELLO 👋 :)
5 years to the day since I last posted here, wow.
Hello WG !! :) Been a long time since last we spoke/raced & it's nice to hear from you. Keep those hands tight on the wheel & foot to the floor. :D Take good care. 👍

Last edited:
Not sure who of the original Geezers is still here or who was around when I was, I just wanted to stop in and say hello.
Hello to you as well. Several of us are still around, geezer1791 (Jerry) is no longer with us, and a couple of others have passed. Of course, you're welcome to join us.
P Mallard

Last edited:
Hello Geezers , here is the lineup for Wednesday’s nights Geezer racing
Race 1) @ Circuit De Barcelona no chicane 5 laps /fuel usage x5 / tire wear x 5
Any sport tire/ Road car
Tuning permitted 600pp
Race 2 )@ Spa 5 laps
Fuel usage x5/ tire wear x5
R/H tires Road car
Tuning permitted 700pp

Last edited:
Wednesday night Geezer racing part 2
Race 3) @ Le Mans w/ chicane
3 laps/ no tire wear or fuel usage
Road car 800pp tuning permitted
4th place in 3rd race picks car & track in 4th race
Race settings: penalties weak /slip strong
Grid start/slowest 1st/ghost weak
We are using only
road cars for the first 3 races. Click the icon in the left-hand corner in your garage. You should have a car list. Scroll down to select by car type select road car and whatever shows up on that list you can use.
Send friend request to viper9-al_
LOBBY OPENS @ 7:30 PM EST
RACING STARTS @ 8 PM
Please try to have a headset & mic for easier communication. See everybody Wednesday night.

Last edited:
Well, well, well,,,, and WELL! So happy to hear from you Whoosier Girl after all these years 😎 👍 👍 We're a lot older now than we were and as Pepper said,, we've lost our buddy Geezer,, the Father of GTPGeezerClub and Yes,, we miss him and think of him often. We've wondered if you still play this ultra fun game. We would LOVE to have you pop in and say Hi Ya Geezers!! Perhaps drive a race with us - IF - you have the equipment and game that is. Anyway, Thank YOU so much for letting us know you think of your elder friends ocassionally,, We have thought of you too 😁

Hello WhoosierGirl it is good to hear from you again and we still miss you after all these years. Wish you all the best and come to see us and have a talk.

Last edited:
We recently got a 2022 MAZDA Roadster and I worked on a tune for it, today. It works well on a variety of tracks, but it would be helpful if more drivers test it, to see if you can find definite problems with it.

MAZDA Roadster NR-A (ND) 2022
I tried the car on a couple of tracks last night, totally stock (comfort soft), and it handles quite nicely. Yes, it's a lower pp car at 421.56, but it will provide good racing. It isn't expensive so everyone should be able to get it (you too Al :)) for a one make race. Also, it could be tuned as Master has provided a first setup, use his link to see it.

Saturday Geezer Races

Lobby opens @ 8:30 AM ET

Cars we may use (if everybody got it):

Any Gr.1 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.2 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM
Any Gr.3 - (BoP No Tuning) - RM/RH
Any Gr.4 - (BoP No Tuning) - RH
PP Races - Road Cars Only - Any PP

Race and Track conditions:
Weather: Sunny and Clear Day (we will try a few different formats but no rain for now)
Laps: 5 to 9 depending on track length
Grid: Stand start
Tire: consumption during race will be set @ 2x for all races.
Fuel: consumption during race will be set at 100 liters and 7x for all races.
Qualify: fastest first for every race
Penalty System: on
Boost: OFF
Slipstream: ON Strong

1st Race/Qualify

Deep Forest
Laps: 7
Gr.4 (Front Wheel Only)
BoP/RM

4th Place Race 2 chooses next race

See ya there!

PS 1 - Lobby is friends only, if you are a Geezer (+60 yrs) and would like to participate, send a FR to PSN: GT-RaceAce
PS 2 - Due to the amount of work for the lobby host in GT7, a headset is requested. There will be no typing from the host with instructions.

Sunday Racing

Lobby (GRC) opens @ 8:30 AM ET 13.30 UK

1st race, Trial Mountain, GR3 Supra GT500 97, 8 laps

We will do some one make racing today. Suggested cars, Redbull Junior, Mazda Roadster Touring car (SM front SS rear), GR4 Supra, GR2 NSX 08, Radical SR3. I think we should all have those cars.

Last edited:
After filling up my gas tank, I did some testing and tuning of the Ford Mustang Gr.4 on Racing Hard & Sport Soft tires. The RH tires hide a lot of handling issues, so going forward, MNR will use SS tires on Gr.4 for future races, until there is enough reason to show why they shouldn't be used. The RH tires are too sticky and the car handled very well on the SS tires, similar to SMs on GR.4 in GT Sport.

Back