GT Academy: Fedup with folks who go off the track? Not playing clean?

• Thread starter Deuce350z
  • 476 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, all the attempts at trying to chill people out and you jsut get worse. You can flag the video but it will remain on my youtube account for all to see, and I have a popular youtube account mind you. No one said it was you, you are implying yourself that it is.

How can I not see that it's me? Clear as f'n day.

I will be contacting a mod here shortly. It's a personal attack and it's not cool.

Eh ill be the bigger man and take the video down off the forums, at least you saw what you're like I suppose.

I guess I should say In before the lock. Good luck in the Academy everyone!

Whatever, I wanted to be done with this, but I just had to check in on it and I find a video making fun of me. You just couldn't drop it. We should all just agree to disagree and let this thing sink.

Well, if nothing else came out of this thread, a PpR member made a bunch of TRC guys giggle a little. :sly:

And for the record, there were a couple of other guys at the beginning of this thread that took the same stance as you Turbo. And many who took sides with Choate. Who we all see in that video is a matter of perception. We are on a discussion board, on the internet, talking about a video game. I would hope that there is not a single person out there in the real world that takes anything they read or see on here at a personal level.

Well, if nothing else came out of this thread, a PpR member made a bunch of TRC guys giggle a little. :sly:

See we all are friends! Giggle? I believe one the members said he hurt his side. Hope that doesnt hurt him in the TT's :)

sarcasm
[sahr-kaz-uhm]
–noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

AUP
•You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

•Violation of these rules may result in termination of your account or your ability to access the GTPlanet website, and your service provider(s) may be notified. GTPlanet expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary, and may remove posts or withdraw membership at any time for any reason.

I think some abuse of the AUP has been applied towards 1600.
But that's me.

Nicorette doesnt work! They just need to up the price of a pack to $10, then I'll quit.

Word BlackIce, I was pumped! Did it in only 3 months too, after 8 years of not doing anything.

Dude, if you're trying to lose weight, you can't quit smoking at the same time. I quit about 6 months ago on the Skittles method. Every time I wanted a smoke, I just grabbed a big handful of skittles and munched. Gained a bunch of weight, but kicked smoking without having to become addicted to something else (gum, patch). Anyways, no matter what you do, most people I know that quit gained weight while quitting.

I'm just going to straight up call it bullying at this time. And I have flagged the video.

Unfortunately they are the kind of people who use advantages to win the contest, but will suck when it comes time to strap into a real car. Guaranteed.

Do what you want guys. Cause if Sony is going to allow this to happen, this contest just isn't for me. I already know I could beat half these people on a real track anyways.

Go home newb.

Yea, because clearly you have done nothing to provoke anyone to pick any fun at you. :guilty:

Ridiculing any member just because their opinion differs to your own is not acceptable here. Ridiculing another member period is not acceptable here.

If you can't follow this simple instruction then perhaps this forum isn't the place for you.

Ridiculing any member just because their opinion differs to your own is not acceptable here. Ridiculing another member period is not acceptable here.

If you can't follow this simple instruction then perhaps this forum isn't the place for you.

Apparently a moderator's instruction just isn't good enough for some people. I'm not sure why.

Question someone all you wish. Insult them and you're over the line. If I have to redraw the line again, it will not be pretty and I'll use a big, red Magic Marker.

OK, I made it to page 4 before I got annoyed with R1600Turbo's comments. Let's break it down for you buddy, if you don't want to do it then dont, if you think its unfair because no one else is capable of this driving line, then practice. If it wasn't allowed then it should have been fixed before the start of the event. Will these top players still be ahead of you and everyone else complaining about this, I 99.999% guarantee they would be. It's that simple, you don't like it then don't compete, you have the same ability to do what they do, if that's not good enough, too bad because it's not about 1 or 2 peoples preferences. I honestly thought it was an amazing run when TRC or whomever that was, drifts off into the grass to make that turn, the fact he kept control of the car should automatically give him the right to that beasty time. Anyways, I don't do that line, because I'm not risking re running the map 50 times to get 1 good run with that race line, I'm just not good enough for that I think.

OK, I made it to page 4 before I got annoyed with R1600Turbo's comments. Let's break it down for you buddy, if you don't want to do it then dont, if you think its unfair because no one else is capable of this driving line, then practice. If it wasn't allowed then it should have been fixed before the start of the event. Will these top players still be ahead of you and everyone else complaining about this, I 99.999% guarantee they would be. It's that simple, you don't like it then don't compete, you have the same ability to do what they do, if that's not good enough, too bad because it's not about 1 or 2 peoples preferences. I honestly thought it was an amazing run when TRC or whomever that was, drifts off into the grass to make that turn, the fact he kept control of the car should automatically give him the right to that beasty time. Anyways, I don't do that line, because I'm not risking re running the map 50 times to get 1 good run with that race line, I'm just not good enough for that I think.

I will paypal you $20 to delete your post and let this thread rest in peace.

Wow, this thread is still alive? lol

I just read through some of my comments early on in this thread and I was really upset about the cape ring cutting, and its funny how much things have changed because now that everyone uses that line it seems like the norm.

I honestly don't care about the cutting anymore, because its somewhat not even cutting, the game doesn't let you cut enough to make a huge difference or you get red lapped. Then the sections where you take it wide, well, we just have to deal with that and its risky to pull it off anyways.

$3.50 to remove post.

TURBO SUCKS ASS

(I'll delete mine for $5!)

👍

Wow, this thread is still alive? lol

I just read through some of my comments early on in this thread and I was really upset about the cape ring cutting, and its funny how much things have changed because now that everyone uses that line it seems like the norm.

Yeah, I still don't take it, but don't really care. I sit 2nd and 4th at Rome and Tsukuba, so if my time lacks on the Cape it's no big deal. Still in the top 10 which is a lot higher than I though I would be, so looking forward to the second round. 👍

31 R1600Turbo 1:05.260

2nd at tsukuba? Haha...

Damn if only I didn't have to worry about ALL 4 regions I would be so much higher up! Like, maybe first?

If your time lacks its no big deal because no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back