GT Academy: Fedup with folks who go off the track? Not playing clean?

• Thread starter Deuce350z
  • 476 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I noticed something last night while looking at the silverstone driving experiences last night. It said max weight for the Nissan GT-R and 350-z experiences were 16 stone. I think that's around 220. Just an FYI

Time to stop benching and hit the cardio! I just put up a PB of 365 yesterday too. I guess I should stop smoking as well. Damn the physical fitness part.

lol i'm 27 and only 5'3 at 125 pnds. Talk about a beast in a kart. Wonder if i make it to the UK if i would be able to reach the pedals in the car.

Exactly what part would be ugly, the part that I get a trip to the UK and you go back home part. Or the part where I've played HS hockey, football and wouldn't be afraid of some keyboard jockey? Plus I can use my john deere lawnmower and still beat you at the cape so haha! So exactly what part would be ugly? please I'm listening. Oh, have I gotten to your last nerve yet LOL

Boy did I miss some lighter fluid action eh?
That made my day.:lol:

I highly doubt given your genes that you'll have to put that much effort into shedding some winter weight if the motivation is there Hunk.

By the way, nice work on the PB, that's a lot of weight to throw up! :ouch:

Oh, on the smoking note, I've never been huge on infomercial products, but I keep hearing about this vapermate e-cig thing that sounds like it might be a decent aid if the oral fixation of smoking is one of the large draws for you. I've been contemplating getting one myself, as I definitely intend to put the nicotine down very soon myself.

I'm doing 45 minutes a day on this arc trainer eliptical and a bunch of stretching and yoga type stuff. I'm trying to get back into being a hockey goalie, so a lot on the plate right now lol.

Exactly what part would be ugly, the part that I get a trip to the UK and you go back home part. Or the part where I've played HS hockey, football and wouldn't be afraid of some keyboard jockey? Plus I can use my john deere lawnmower and still beat you at the cape so haha! So exactly what part would be ugly? please I'm listening. Oh, have I gotten to your last nerve yet LOL

Boy did I miss some lighter fluid action eh?

Easy boys, no need escalating this to the "triple dog dare you" stage.

Let your racing do the talking.

This is hilarious..

As much I honor the GTP rules, this is not a GTP competition. I sure would love them to honor the basics that we do here (I'm 100% sure 100% of the top 10 and others too would also). But all these PD competitions are ran with "PD rules" (pun not intented). So I think we all have to just be ok with that, good or bad, that's just the way it is. These competitions are for serious prize, no one who has the will & the skill to go all the way has room to restrain themselves with their own rules. Sad? Still a yes, even if it's just doing the same thing as the next guy. Oh, maybe around 50 guys in the world could do it without these in the end, but that is a different subject.

The people making these comps do these as they see fit, and "we" (you) will just need to behave accordingly. It's stupid I know, but there is no way anyone can stop the competitors just finding the time they can find, within the competition rules. As long as it is not forbidden, it is allowed.

What is so hard to understand?

Beats me. I don't get this anal attitude thing.

Nicorette doesnt work! They just need to up the price of a pack to $10, then I'll quit.

Word BlackIce, I was pumped! Did it in only 3 months too, after 8 years of not doing anything.

Beats me. I don't get this anal attitude thing.

I honestly don't either. I don't get what's wrong with being a little sarcastic when someone's whining a bunch. I have been more than graceful giving advice to countless people on here and this guy just won't quit. I have been letting my driving do the talking, but for some reason this guy is acting like I should be afraid. Pfft.

But anyway, I have to get off of here so I can hose down the wonderfully prepared dinner my wife&fiance just made. She has a tendency to add mess up any recipe!

Hey, you didn't get my expressed written consent to use my likeness in that skit. You dirty cheating lawnmowing.........

That was awesome!

I seriously am smiling myself watching the vid I made I would have added more but surprisingly enough for 23 pages this thread is pretty flat on the topic portion haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back