GT Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever it's announced - which is unlikely to be any time before the start of May.

So where and when can I register for next year GT academy?
thank you
You can register on my email account:dopey:
Sorry I just couldn't persist:) when they'll announced it you will hear about it believe me, it's always big " HALO " with gt academy, even on different threads

do you guys know the perfect physical and driving programm to prepare for this competition ?

All I hope is that we don't use the Nissan 370Z again, I hate this car and how it handles. Horrible.

All I hope is that we don't use the Nissan 370Z again, I hate this car and how it handles. Horrible.
It will probably be the same. It's not to fast, not to slow, not massively understeery, not massively oversteery, and it's a Nissain.

Wait, so the next GT Academy is going to be released this May 2014?? is that correct? oh boy? Still not Eligible, but this time i'm aiming Top 100, Last time i finished in the top 300 in the U.S

The big question is, will GT7 have at least a working physics model and track to serve as the stage for the Academy qualifier? O_o

Like quade420 said, buy GT6 and a steering wheel!

I played GT 1 thru 5 with a DS controller. I was good, then I got a G27 steering wheel. Now I'm not as good, the response on everything is SO different. It's quite a bit more sensitive.

I'm training like crazy though to improve and be ready for the next GT Academy USA, if they ever have another one that is.

The big question is, will GT7 have at least a working physics model and track to serve as the stage for the Academy qualifier? O_o

Sony would love to announce the brand new GT Academy 2014 qualifier, running on GT7 physics, available for exclusive download on the PS4!!!!

Canada should be incl.... ahhhh #%# it!

Ok now, calm down. The list of regions says "North America" and Canada is a huuuuuge part of North America so that means were in just like last year and the year before that and so on like every year they've call the United States of America "North America". ????
When the heck will they learn their geography?!?

You're just ticken Canadians off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Canadians, Start a colony in Southern California and hang out with all the racecar peoples. Also get a job and a Valid US drivers license....and Win!!! or you can be like the Beavers...

Ok now, calm down. The list of regions says "North America" and Canada is a huuuuuge part of North America so that means were in just like last year and the year before that and so on like every year they've call the United States of America "North America". ????
When the heck will they learn their geography?!?

You're just ticken Canadians off!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would move to Monteray California and spend my days lapping at Laguna Seca and Sonoma Ridge, surfing, golfing and laying on the beach.
If I still had time for GT Academy I'd do that to, but priorities might change. ;)

You know... It just might happen. Can I bring my medical coverage?

hey I'm sorry for raining on this parade but is this year gt academy going to be rigged? because every year it just feels like its rigged.

hi guys i cant wait for this!
any idea of track/settings etc or anything that will help prepare me?

Manual transmission. Assists off. Sports hards. Silverstone again? Work at getting in the top 100 world ranking for each of the open seasonals for now.

Also, get a wheel. Ain't no ds3 gonna make it nowhere.

Last edited:
Is there any list of new countries that will be added to the 14' academy?

Still hoping Slovenia would get in, I know we are a small market but they could at least put us in a region together Croatia, Serbia, Hungary, etc.

I would move to Monteray California and spend my days lapping at Laguna Seca and Sonoma Ridge, surfing, golfing and laying on the beach.
If I still had time for GT Academy I'd do that to, but priorities might change. ;)

You know... It just might happen. Can I bring my medical coverage?
Yes and get Ron Fellows to run your NASCAR Road Courses.

Hy,,,
Wich country will be added from est Europe this year, will include Romania,
I know Hungary has added in 2013, I Hungaryan nationality, but i live in Romania,
My results will be take in consideration?

Nobody knows I'm afraid, well only the organisers and those running the competition.

We are just using hints as to which countries will be involved, with an increase of 11 countries, and alot of new regions nobody can be sure who's in or out just yet! Well apart from India, as they have already started :)! You'll have to wait until official rules and instructions come out before we know for certain!

Hmm I think its not bad to drive Nissan when you guys race online. I will do that lol
I hate the 350z and 370z series a lot and a never drove it before gt academy 2013. This jear I will drive it the whole time online to get used on it. I was on place 48 in Germany and if I had some experience with this car I'm sure that I could make it on top 20. So guys try to drive it whenever you can ;)
Good luck

Greetings from Germany
alex-wks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back