Gt all star event (B-spec)

  • Thread starter Thread starter odin2010
  • 6 comments
  • 1,764 views
Messages
28
I gave my B-spec driver the Toyota Minolta, but he is having a hard time in that series. He can't even win a single race. WTF!:grumpy:
Note: His level is 16 and he's hot tempered.
Any ideas guys? Thanks.
 
I just did this earlier today in a Minolta with my level 15 guy and he won three of the races and came 3rd and 4th in the other two and that was enough to win the championship. I had racing hard tyres on, so he should perform better if you put on racing mediums. I had to keep telling him what to do though, you'll probably have to too.
 
you can upgrade turbos on the minolta to give Bob some HP advantage
 
I didn't have an issue with this series, make sure your Minolta has 1040hp and you will win by at least 5seconds on every race. It also helps if your drives has the up arrow rather then the horizontal or the down arrow.
 
I didn't have an issue with this series, make sure your Minolta has 1040hp and you will win by at least 5seconds on every race. It also helps if your drives has the up arrow rather then the horizontal or the down arrow.
Yeah, I just noticed the arrow thing. If the arrow is pointing down, he's tired and wont do well. If it's pointing up, he's in shape and will do extremely will.
Thanks guys.👍
 
My b spec driver was also not winning with the minolta @ 1040 hp. He's level 19. So what do i do..... I give him the GT Formula car! It was the funniest, most enjoyable time i have had with the game so far. He literally lapped them twice in almost every race! he was going around the tracks so fast it was hysterical. 👍:dopey:
 
Back