GT Collections on PS3

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheEdge
  • 4 comments
  • 779 views

TheEdge

Pinoy Member
Premium
Messages
61
Messages
TheEDGE_USA
Messages
EDGETheEDGE
Is there a possibility that all GT series can be purchase as downloadable on PSN.

Sometimes I want to play GT4 just to see El capitan and other tracks.
 
I guess maybe it's possible, a lot of other PS1 & PS2 games are being re-released as HD versions either on disc or on the network. I have not heard anything to suggest Sony and/or PD are even working on it, But I hope so. I'd love to get 1 - 4 in one collection. I have 3 & 4 that I can play on my old fatty PS3 (Blu-Ray drive is broken but it still plays DVD's so PS1/PS2 games still work), but it's not plugged in and I have to unplug something else to use it at the moment. I loved El Capitan too, I was bummed they didn't put it in GT5.
 
I'd buy 'em, so long as the cars ported over to GT6.
 
I believe it's never likely to happen for licensing reasons, ie PD would have to re-acquire licenses for everything in the game that they don't currently have a license for.
 
Back