GT-Concept Arrived!!!

• Thread starter dan0h
  • 42 comments
97% done and only one thing left to do!! That damn Tahiti reverse on course license! :( I just dont make it!!!!! GOD i hate that rally course!! Curses!

I heard that the next US GT (online or 4 or whatever) would have all the cars from the GTCs, plus new american concepts.

Originally posted by befoot
Thanks dan0h for the...sum-up notes,
Looks as if us Yanks get the long wait this time...so just rub it in you guys, I think we can take it... :eek:
Hey, any one seen if I-link has replays?

Cool forum...this is My first post here
Thank for the NEWS all.
Peace, Billy

Welcome to GT Planet Befoot :thumbsup:

:lol: I bet it feels like us Pal dudes are rubbing it in right now, I was going mad :mad: seeing others talk about it on the 18th when mine arrived on the 19th, you :USA: guys are gonna be cringing for 2 + Months.. :rscared:

How will you survive? :D

Originally posted by alexy2k
danOh mate how far are you? Done the Pod Race yet :lol: It's cRaZy...

I'm at the high 70% ish and yep I've played the Pod race :D Its pretty amusing, I then went on a mission to unlock the pod for normal race use!

:) :)

"How will I survive?"
Well I've finished GT3 with all gold's so I've gone back to GT2 to finish my gold's. I’ll work on my consol cars (see homepage below) and a new season of EZGT is starting...so I'll try not to think about GTC to much...ya right :odd:

have fun all, :D Billy

man my sister lost the £40 needed to get my game :( however my cousin bailed my sister out from a serious stone cold super keen stunna so now I got it and the game is just klarss

Originally posted by keeno_uk
man my sister lost the £40 needed to get my game :( however my cousin bailed my sister out from a serious stone cold super keen stunna so now I got it and the game is just klarss

40£ ??? ... I thought it was gonna be slightly cheaper, did anyone buy it on the European mainland? and what did u pay for it? In dollars or Euros plz :)

greetz
Apoc

Originally posted by keeno_uk

:lol: Your sister lost £40 Keeno :rscared:.... phew sounds to me like she went clothes shopping instead of buying your game mate :2cents:

Orginally Posted by Apclps:
40£ ??? ... I thought it was gonna be slightly cheaper, did anyone buy it on the European mainland? and what did u pay for it? In dollars or Euros plz

greetz
Apoc

Nah the Game costs £25 ish, Keeno probably just gave his sister 2 £20 Notes and Expected change or gave her £40 incase the Game cost more :2cents:....did I get that right Keeno?

Originally posted by alexy2k

:lol: Your sister lost £40 Keeno :rscared:.... phew sounds to me like she went clothes shopping instead of buying your game mate :2cents:

yeah you was right mate I gave my sister 2 £20s and expected change why am I the only one who thinks my sister is telling the truth :argue:

Well Keeno I too have a Sister and man are they good at lieing :lol:

They act all sweet like it wasn't there fault, you check round her bedroom :home: and I bet you'll find that £40 :2cents: if she hasn't spent it :D

Back