GT Concept Questions

United States
Athens,Ga
O.K. FIRST OF ALL, WHEN WILL IT BE OUT? THE SCREENS LOOK AWSOME, SECOND, THUS IS NOT GT4 RIGHT? THIS IS MOR OF A DEMO TYPE THING RIGHT? THANKS AND THIS NEW GT PLANET ROCKS!!!!!!! :D

Simon....all I know is that last I heard GT Concept is NOT coming to the U.S. and no this is not GT4. I am not sure if this is just a short mini game or anything. It might be a full game just with concept cars.

Originally posted by Simon Tibbett
FIRST OF ALL, WHEN WILL IT BE OUT?
Well, it hasn't been announced for the U.S., but that certainly doesn't mean Sony won't want to capitalize on the millions of GT fans here and in Europe.

THE SCREENS LOOK AWSOME, SECOND, THUS IS NOT GT4 RIGHT?
No, this is not GT4. You might want to call it an extension or update to GT3.

THIS IS MOR OF A DEMO TYPE THING RIGHT?
Well, yes and no. It's not a full blown addition to the series, but it's not really a demo either. It basically just allows you to take the wheel of concept cars that have been released since GT3.

Also, please don't type your messages in CAPS LOCK, it's very hard to read. Thanks! :)

GTC is only selled in Japan.
I am in China,so I can play it.
It is not GT4.It only have 10 tracks,(5 fwd,5 Reverse)
The licence mode is very easy.I can get the Gold cup before the track time about 1 sec.
If you win all race normal,Perforsional,
and pass the licence mode ,it(GTC) will send you a S-licence and 10 Trillion Yen in GT3-Aspec.
And it noly take you 1-2hour to get 100% in GTC.

Originally posted by QRC
GTC is only selled in Japan.
I am in China,so I can play it.
It is not GT4.It only have 10 tracks,(5 fwd,5 Reverse)
The licence mode is very easy.I can get the Gold cup before the track time about 1 sec.
If you win all race normal,Perforsional,
and pass the licence mode ,it(GTC) will send you a S-licence and 10 Trillion Yen in GT3-Aspec.
And it noly take you 1-2hour to get 100% in GTC.
You're so lucky! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well there is a game coming here before the end of the year but it will not be GT concept, but I do imagine that some of the cars on concept will be on it.

I wonder if theres going to be some new circuits in GT4?
A few of them has been there since GT1,and they get boring after some millions of laps :)
What i really would like to see,is a Track Editor!!That would have been a great addition to the game.Agree?

Back