Gt & d1gp

New Zealand
Auckland, NZ
JDM_Tuning_UZE70
Hey guys,

This coould be absolutely nothing but I've noticed that alot of the D1GP 2012 cars have gran turismo on their windscreen..?

Nothing or...?

I think GT's official sponsorship (rather, PD's sponsorship) of the D1GP series started after the release of GT5. Because ya, for being a title sponsor of the series, there sure isn't much D1GP content in GT5. There's more NASCAR content :lol:

Here's hoping that with PD's involvement and support of D1, there's much more D1 and drifting content in GT6 (fingers crossed)

Gt was a sponsor for a while before. Sponsored Super GT, Le Mans, various GT3 seasons and a lot more!

It's a marketing ploy to get the name out, not to show they are putting he product in the game :)

I think GT's official sponsorship (rather, PD's sponsorship) of the D1GP series started after the release of GT5. Because ya, for being a title sponsor of the series, there sure isn't much D1GP content in GT5. There's more NASCAR content :lol:

Here's hoping that with PD's involvement and support of D1, there's much more D1 and drifting content in GT6 (fingers crossed)

This is something I would be very supportive of, and I'm sure most of the GTP drifting community would welcome with open arms.

Back