GT Force Pro AC Adaptor.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTOne2Three
  • 8 comments
  • 1,135 views
Messages
932
Messages
Chicano3000X
Messages
Chicano3000
I recently had to fix my GTFP(replaced USB). I had to search around for the pedals, but I cant find the AC Adaptor. Anyone know where I can order it online?

Also how does GT5 do with the GTFP?
 
wrong forum
 
Oh crap, my bad.

it's fine. I would assume it would work with GT5, but i dunno :crazy:
I guess eBay would be a good place to look for the AC adapter?
 
it's fine. I would assume it would work with GT5, but i dunno :crazy:
I guess eBay would be a good place to look for the AC adapter?

Nope. Damn, went through all this trouble fixing now, now I'm missing the most important part.. :(
 
When I had one I used an old Dell laptop power adapter.
 
Go to Radio Shack. They sell multi-adapters...just use the one that fits and is the right voltage/amperage.
 
I recently had to fix my GTFP(replaced USB). I had to search around for the pedals, but I cant find the AC Adaptor. Anyone know where I can order it online?

Also how does GT5 do with the GTFP?

DFP is good with GT5. At first it felt like there was a much bigger than normal dead spot in the middle but I haven't noticed it since. Maybe I've just gotten used to it but all in all it's been a great experience.

Also, if you don't go to radioshack and buy one, I'll be upgrading to a DFGT at the end of this year and the DFP will probably just be sitting in the closet, so perhaps I could give the adapter to you :D
 
DFP is good with GT5. At first it felt like there was a much bigger than normal dead spot in the middle but I haven't noticed it since. Maybe I've just gotten used to it but all in all it's been a great experience.

Also, if you don't go to radioshack and buy one, I'll be upgrading to a DFGT at the end of this year and the DFP will probably just be sitting in the closet, so perhaps I could give the adapter to you :D

He asked about a GT Force Pro. Please read. . .
 
Back