GT Legends (new simbin sim)

• Thread starter kikie
  • 325 comments
There was news about GTR2 being released on the Xbox 360. So I thought maybe it could be possible for GTR and GTL to be released in the future on the PS3

Is there any extra car's you can download for GTL, I can't find any? I can find different paint schemes but no extra car's seem to be around.

kikie
There was news about GTR2 being released on the Xbox 360. So I thought maybe it could be possible for GTR and GTL to be released in the future on the PS3

From what I've read, it was GTR that is going to be released on the old XBox.

I might be wrong though. Do you have a link?

Encyclopedia
From what I've read, it was GTR that is going to be released on the old XBox.

I might be wrong though. Do you have a link?
GTR on 360 with screenshots and a trailer
second link
3rd link

It's almost 100% that GTR will be released on the 360. Maybe it's GTR with GTR2 (pc version) features. GTR will be released on the XBox 360 in 2007. More than enough time to further develop this sim for the 360. And maybe it is the same as GTR2, pc version, but they call it GTR because this will be the first GTR on the 360. Logic dictates that you can't call it GTR2.

Please let there be a GTR and GTL version on the PS3.

Walking by the rack at Walmart I saw GTL just sitting there for only $20 so I decided to pick it up. Great game and has given me more than $20 worth of enjoyment. To play the game a little more comfortably, I found a xbox controller mod that would work for with my 64-bit version of XP. With just a couple snips of a USB connection and a Xbox connector, some black tape and a download of a driver I was in business. Everything was fine last night, I was at the last race of the Mustang Single Make Cup when I saw this handy little "Settings On-line" feature and began investigating thinking I could find settings for this car for this particular race....how cool would that be. While I was in the middle of that screen the game decided to just save on me. I am assuming that the Qualifying time was up and it was saving before it went to the race mode. To make a long story short, because it was trying to access my account online while it was saving, it locked up the computer. Upon forcing the program down, I went back into the game.... It just kept erroring out. Through some troubleshooting, I discovered that my saved files became corrupt so now I have to start all over again.... At least this game is fun enough I wont mind re-racing those events.

If this is as fun as it is, I imagine GTR should be pretty fun as well...

:cheers:

I've joined an online racing league at Sim Junkies.

Here is a nice highlights movie of my race
http://files.filefront.com/Dijon_Race_2wmv/;5246603;;/fileinfo.html

Here is a Brilliant version of Bathurst raceway, extremely realistic. I did a 3 lap battle with 30 Elan's on Professional mode, I started last and decided to see how far up the feild i could make it in just 3 laps.

http://files.filefront.com/MMM_Bathurstwmv/;5253534;;/fileinfo.html

Hope you enjoy the vids and if any of you want to play GTL sometime add me to msn.

Oh we do, it's the most played game of mine at the moment, which means I get about half an hour on it a week.

I'm not gonna bother playing GT legends again.
On my previous system everything worked fine, but on my new system
windows didn't want to start up anymore after installing GTlegends (+patch).

No doubt this problem is Starforce related. Since it was a fairly fresh windows install, and there wasn't really any important data to back-up,
I just thought: **** it ! And I reinstalled windows again.

Too bad about the Starforce thingy, cause I really enjoyed playing GT Legends. But with GTR 2 around the corner, I think I"ll get over it fairly quick.
No need to say that I'm not buying anymore games in the future that use Starforce.

if you quote the post, you can see the filenames and then find them on youtube.

Yeah, tried that already - all you get is a reference code which is unidentifiable when you search within YouTube.

We should make a GTP race.

Winner gets some premium?

Would anyone be interested?

I have just bought GTL on ebay so I should have it by Thursday, I hope its as good as everyone is saying it is!

Hi guys. :cheers:
Just becoming interested in the possibility of PC gaming. Saw videos of GTL and rFactor on youtube and instantly wanted in on the fun.

I've got some questions...
What does your computer need to run games like rfactor and GTL?
Generally speaking that is...
Besides a wheel and pedal set you would need... ?
A graphics and sound card? 1gb ram?

Any advice is appreciated! :cheers:

You don't need a very high end computer to run GTL or rFactor on medium settings.

I have a 3 year old P4 3.0Ghz, 1gb RAM and a 6600GT and I have no troubles playing GTL on medium settings (I haven't played for a while though so I might have some things on high that I don't know). Just check the recommended requirements, and if you meet those you should be fine.

Latest Posts

Back