GT Photomode 2.0 Competition - Week 99- CLOSED

Just about.. Only thing that wasn't re-finished was the hood, sans a few details.. here's the original - [LINK]

Okay, cause I wasn't sure if rebrushing to smooth stuff out would count as changing the geometry or skin of a vehicle. It's been a while for me. lol

As long as you use tools that are in the allowed tools thread, you've got green light :)

Actually, using the allowed tools can actually open up the possibility to make a custom boy kit for the car. (Since it's only a pen tool job, filling color job, and some dodge and burn job) But many will deny such an entry as legit since it breaks the rule of the stock geometry...

Just about.. Only thing that wasn't re-finished was the hood, sans a few details.. here's the original - [LINK]

Awesome cleanup suzq! 👍 That is why I have never bothered taking a picture of that car. Even my advanced photomode skills can't make that heap of crap look good. fantastic cleanup gal! 👍

As long as you use tools that are in the allowed tools thread, you've got green light :)

Actually, using the allowed tools can actually open up the possibility to make a custom boy kit for the car. (Since it's only a pen tool job, filling color job, and some dodge and burn job) But many will deny such an entry as legit since it breaks the rule of the stock geometry...

just like my lotus elise studio shot entry long time ago... many thought i cheated by vectoring the whole car, when i actually did not.

I would say Suz entry is valid since she is not trying to change the geometry or anything. I use rebrush method sometimes. I can reproduce the same picture using valid tools, but it just takes longer time to complete.

FINAL ENTRY
amg-12.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb245/grncivic03/amg-1.jpg

i cant smooth the edges out as much as I would of liked. Can anyone post up a link on how to smoothen the rough edges or give me so pointers:). Then I got tired and forgot about the rear window and to touch up the rear view mirrors.

Im using gimp:scared:

suz: that is on par in awesomeness with Alex's Jag form a few weeks back. both of you basically rebuilt the cars you used. fantastic work! I'm no supra fan, and even I drooled a little.

Great entries. I’ll definitely be joining in for next weeks 100th birthday. I’ll hate myself if I miss it.

Why hello there!

I am a Final Entry for you to see

I would like it rather a lot if you clicked me to have a proper look

The partial blur doesn't look too proper, but everything else screams awesome to me :drool: 👍

indeed, interesting blur you have mog!

So if this is illegal, I will change obviously. But I figure that since I am only reflecting what's already in the pic and not adding anything foreign to it.
so...

F I N A L E N T R Yfor now?

Last edited:
if that's legal, you just raped and abused this entire week.

However, you're suffering from the same thing LdS is, except your problem is the headlights. they seriously look painted on.

Sweet entries from both Moglet, Lds and Swiss. Just stunning all three of them :drool:👍

Moglet's entry gave me a great idea for the Supra though (I've never seen anyone else trying it before...), now I really want to enter the battle with these veterans! 👍

Dont like the blur Moglet but its a stunning picture... love the reflections Swiss Legend... amazing entries so far.. I might make mine better for the comp..

I'm working on one....and I only got tommorrow to finish it because I'm going on retreat for school. The next time I have after that is the weekend, so if I don;t put something up soon, don't bother waiting for me unless you're willing to wait 'till the weekend.

I hope it stimulates as much interest as the last one....I think it might.

Back