Autumn Ring (Reverse): 13,087
Cathedral Rocks Trial I (Forward): 15,499
Cathedral Rocks Trial I (Forward): 5,838
Circuit de la Comunitat Valencia Ricardo Tormo (Forward): 8,713

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RZ '96
Grand Valley East (Forward): 6,108
Trial Mountain Circuit (Forward): 4,734

Ahh the power of a 4WD car!
The ones with the RX-7 can be improved easily, I just need the time for it.

congrats on taking the top spot on Motorland. :)

Thanks! I was trying desperately for at least an hour to beat the score with the Enzo, but couldn't break 11k. The Viper made the grade within about five attempts. :)

Some new scores;

Tahiti Maze (forward): 29362 Dodge VIPER GTS '99 :) not quite 40K though lol.

Autumn Ring Mini (!) (forward): 6709 Dodge VIPER GTS '99 {N1 tyres F & R, 0 TCS, 0 ASM, Active Steering Off, Professional. Quick Tune not used}.

Chamonix (forward): 28896 RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87.

Grand Canyon (forward): 30141 Dodge VIPER GTS '99.

Last edited:
Just did a few attempts:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '98

I will assume the first of those is cathedral rocks II?

also the Evo IV is from 96,the V is the 98 one.

The Viper GTS is good, especially if you're looking for a car that can change direction quickly, and the gear ratios/powers bands are perfect for drifting. I am hoping i will be able to beat the current no.1 Grand Canyon score with it.

Last edited:
Good batch of scores there - all updated. 👍

Rob mentioned this as well... I assume the 15,499 is from Cathedral II and 5,838 is from Cathedral III right? If not let me know and I'll fix the standings.

I'm gonna make an attempt at Nürburgring drift sometime soon - when I am motivated enough, there has to be a lot lot more points to be had there than rob's 23k..

Last edited:
Yes I have to agree, I don't think I chose a powerful enough car.I'm just happy if I'm top of cathedral II as that is my "home" track, another 2k or so shouldnt be too hard to find.:)

I've noticed the Alpines lack of power on other tracks too for example Cathedral Rocks III and also I only did one lap lol.

Buy a Viper, they're great value for your drifting buck lol ;P.
Or a rear wheel drive RUF!
Considering one lap takes me on average around seven minutes trying to complete it as quickly as possible, i don't blame you for only having done one drift lap - at least you tried ;).

Last edited:
RUF and Dodge have both just gone lol any other suggestions? also I will go back to the Nurb.

I found these @ https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3652674&postcount=1

Tahiti Maze (forward)
1- urataman - Subaru IMPREZA Premium Sport Coupe 22B-STi Version '98- 40464
2- allent2- Lancia Stratos '73- 34183
3- Playerone- Renault 5 Turbo '80- 28969
4- Leadfoot53- BMW 2002 Turbo '73- 24969
5- mytyeerinpie- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) '04- 23130

Isn't this in the first post already?
I will assume the first of those is cathedral rocks II?

also the Evo IV is from 96,the V is the 98 one.

Oops, my mistake, I was distracted with TV.
And yes, the first track is Trial II. and the second is Trial III.

I'm gonna make an attempt at Nuburgring drift sometime soon - when I am motivated enough, there has to be a lot lot more points to be had there than rob's 23k..

A few hours agao I've attempted Nurburgring, didn't know you were planing to do it though. Wish you luck, it's hard! :ill:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
Nurburgring: 20,801.

By the way, I must mention my settings:
All standard with tires R1/S3.

I've used this in my previous records with the evo IV.

I'll look out for it, nice work by the way,also which tires did you use?

An idea for ya taffey seeing as it's your thread, could we maybe have a good/bad drift car section?

And Jernac try the Infiniti G35 Coupe '03 on the ring with s1/s1, quite unforgiving I thought.

Last edited:
An idea for ya taffey seeing as it's your thread, could we maybe have a good/bad drift car section?
Sure, that's not a bad idea. I could probably add it to the first post just before the real circuits scores.

How were you thinking it would be organized and/or set up? I suppose we could just look at which cars are reliably in the top 5 or something. I guess the problem is that everyone has different tastes so this might be kind of tricky. I'm open for it though if we can make it work. :)

P.S. Scores on the 'ring updated. :D

Hmm yes and unforgiving cars like the G35..
I guess what I was thinking was someone says a car is bad and then someone else drifts it to death and shows us it isn't I guess, and maybe we'd end up with a drift order car list? but I suppose everyones would be slightly different..

Last edited:
Also, with regard to settings, so far I have only been using automatic gearbox. I have often thought about using manual, and I have read that it is more reliable (for drifting), though I have yet to actually test it myself.

Last edited:
Also, with regard to settings, so far I have only been using automatic gearbox. I have often thought about using manual, and I have read that it is more reliable (for drifting), though I have yet to actually test it myself.

Yes auto only for me too.

Makes sense I guess.

Did my first attempt in the S7 and it is a great car to drift with though it can be hard to handle in a straight line (I used N1's) but I'm thinking thats because it's not the kind of car I usually drive.

Manual 21,173
Auto 25,022

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back