GT Planet Drifting Leaderboards

• Thread starter Taffey
  • 299 comments
Sorry for the double post, I'm just really bored
This is what happens when you are really,really slow at work......
As always, all tracks forward

Twin Ring Motegi East Short - 11074 - BMW M3 GTR '03

Apricot Hill Raceway - 11355 - ^

Ok, the driver standings have officially been added. The fight for the top spot is close! I'm going to do my best to update the standings as often as possible. Daily might be a bit much to ask but I'll give it a shot. At the very worst I'll shoot for weekly.

With that said, I'm working on a spreadsheet macro that will read the standings, calculate the scores, and parse the BB code for me. If I can get that functioning how I like it I'll be able to update the standings much more frequently.

update :

Suzuka Circuit East - 9485 - BMW M3 GTR '03

Ice Arena - 14685 - HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04

Infineon Raceway - 8726 - Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune '03

Opera Paris - 10079 - Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune '03

Trial Mountain - 8730 - HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04

Swiss Alps - 9452 - HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04
Scores added. These aren't reflected in the current driver standings, but they will be soon. :)

EDIT:
Sorry for the double post, I'm just really bored
This is what happens when you are really,really slow at work......
As always, all tracks forward

Twin Ring Motegi East Short - 11074 - BMW M3 GTR '03

Apricot Hill Raceway - 11355 - ^
Heh, I definitely know what that's like. These scores added as well.

There are two Motegi "short" courses.... Did you mean the east short course?

I put you down for forward - if that's incorrect let me know. :)

Yeah, sorry the east short course is correct.

also 14,258 for cathedral rocks II Dodge Charger Super Bee '71

Whoopee, I have points! :lol: Looks like I need to get cracking on some tracks, some of the scores just seem downright impossible to me. But then again, I suck at drifting. ;)

Loving the idea of the points system,nothing like a little motivation.;)

cathedral rocks II 16,028 Dodge Charger Super Bee '71
whistler ice arena 13,518 Dodge Charger Super Bee '71
whistler ice arena [R] 14,448 Dodge Charger Super Bee '71
cathedral rocks I 14,105 Dodge Charger Super Bee '71
cathedral rocks III 7,082 Dodge Charger Super Bee '71
chamonix 22,718 Dodge Charger Super Bee '71

Last edited:
another update :

Suzuka Circuit East - 10560 - BMW M3 GTR '03

Tsukuba - 10176 - ^

Cathedral Rock I - 10979 - HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 '04

^C.R. II - 10388 - ^

Circuit De La Com' Valenciana Ricardo Tormo - 15468 - Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77

Chamonix (R) - 25381 - Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77

Infineon Raceway - 9754 - Dodge VIPER GTS '99

Midfield Raceway (F) - 7556 - Dodge VIPER GTS '99

:) :) :)

Last edited:
Suzuka West
10122 Amuse S2000 R1 '04 N2/N2

Seattle Circuit
13735 Nismo 270R '94 N2/N2
i need to learn more tracks other than tsukuba :/

i'd suggest scoring only the first place though, otherwise there is going to be a lot of mess when someone loses a place - do we subtract the points, or just add the points for the person who's the new leader? I might also whip up some kind of spreadsheet over the weekend to help out with the scoring system

i'd suggest scoring only the first place though, otherwise there is going to be a lot of mess when someone loses a place - do we subtract the points, or just add the points for the person who's the new leader? I might also whip up some kind of spreadsheet over the weekend to help out with the scoring system

I suggest adding the points for the new leader.

Scores updated.

i'd suggest scoring only the first place though, otherwise there is going to be a lot of mess when someone loses a place - do we subtract the points, or just add the points for the person who's the new leader?
There's a lot of mess no matter how you do it really. ;) And yes, points will be subtracted if you go down a rank. Otherwise newcomers would never have a chance - all you'd have to do is post a 1st place score for a bunch of new tracks and nobody would ever beat you.

Reworking the driver standings really isn't that much of a big deal - it's a simple tabulation of track rankings, assigning of points, and adding them all up. I've got my spreadsheet working nicely now, just adding in the BB code parsing bit and it'll be all set. Only thing to do after that is teach it how to cook me breakfast. :D

http://img153.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img153/9096/59041564.jpg

sorry about the image, I posted it from my iPhone

for those who can't be assed looking it's Cathedral Rocks III, Subaru Impreza RC 01, all off, pro steering 6870

got 6410 with EVO RC 01 as well
Welcome aboard Beaker and thanks for posting your score! Screenshots are always nice of course, but if it's a hassle then don't worry about it - they are not required. :)

Hey Rob, do you think you could post a quick vid of you taring it up on CR III?
It's not that I don't believe your score, I know it's possible, I'd just like to see your technique.

I can't really get a handle on motorland...my paltry effort was 4,177 in the Dodge Charger Super Bee '71

i just saved the replay and then videoed the lap i wanted with my iphone (most phones video now) then uploaded to imageshack (most people would use youtube though)

Ok, scores and driver standings updated.

I've got my spreadsheet about 95% automated now, and everything seems to be working properly. If you notice a discrepancy in your driver points, let me know!

I don't have an iphone or any cell lol how else can I upload the saved replay?
Correct me if I'm wrong (not sure this works like in GT5P), but you could post the replay file, so people could watch it on their own PSP? If it's possible, I would be willing to make a video from it. :)

Cote D'Azur
10701 Mazda RX7 Type-RS '00 N2/N2

Nurburgring Nordschleife
37525 Nismo 270R '94 N2/N2

i think 40k+ can be done easily on nurburgring, above score was my first try and included about 10k worth of points lost in crashes

[edit] done!
Nurburgring Nordschleife
43839 Nismo 270R '94 N2/N2

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong (not sure this works like in GT5P), but you could post the replay file, so people could watch it on their own PSP? If it's possible, I would be willing to make a video from it. :)

Cool idea, I've not done that before though. What file extension is the replay? (I can only find a REPLAY.dat file)

Another day being extremely dead at work leads to some score updates....

Grand Canyon Reverse - 26995 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI Prodrive '01

Chamonix Reverse - 24403 - ^

Mid-Field Raceway - 12255 - Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune '03

High Speed Ring - 8152 - ^

Grand Valley East - 8348 - ^

Autumn Ring Mini - 6975 - ^

Autumn Ring Reverse - 10421 - ^

Seattle Circuit - 14097 - Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02

New York - 11548 - Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune '03

Suzuka Circuit West - 7221 - ^

Circuit de la Comunitat Ricardo Tormo - 11759 - ^

Infineon Raceway - 12266 - Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02

Trial Mountain Forward - 11800 - ^

Trial Mountain Reverse - 12386 - ^

El Captain Forward - 14254 - ^

Last edited:
Scores and driver standings updated.

You totally carpet bombed the standings Wnabm3 - I have some catching up to do! Darn you and your spare time. ;)

Cote D'Azur
10701 Mazda RX7 Type-RS '00 N2/N2

Nurburgring Nordschleife
37525 Nismo 270R '94 N2/N2

i think 40k+ can be done easily on nurburgring, above score was my first try and included about 10k worth of points lost in crashes

[edit] done!
Nurburgring Nordschleife
43839 Nismo 270R '94 N2/N2

Tsk, (insert appropriate expletive here) Nurburgring was my crown...:yuck:

Hey guys! I've been following this thread a bit and noticed you guys were wondering about uploading replays.

It's a great way to verify scores and is very simple if you have a USB cable with the correct connector (same one that is used to charge a PS3 controller works just fine).

Unfortunately, each version of the game saves different replays. There are three known prefixes for the replay folders now: UCUS (North American version), UCES (European version), and UCAS (Asian version). You must use a North American version to view UCUS replays, an Asian version to view UCAS replays, and so on.

I wrote up a quick guide on finding them, zipping them up, and uploading them to the forum here. We've been using them as verification for lap times in the Time Attack Challenge. Hope this helps!

Last update for the day..... I promise:D

Cote d' Azur - 11335 - Lotus Carlton '90

Motorland - 12883 - TVR Tamora '02

Autumn Ring Reverse - 11613 - TVR Tamora '02

New York - 15053 - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Ver.V '98

Last edited:
Back