GT Planet Drifting Leaderboards

• Thread starter Taffey
  • 299 comments
Score update for La Sarthe courses;

20935 - Circuit De La Sarthe (Old Course) - Lotus Esprit V8 '02
26487 - Circuit De La Sarthe 2005 - Lotus Esprit V8 '02

:)

All updated once again. :D

I also excluded Nurburgring scores for calculating the top drift car ranking, as it seems to have been skewing the stats considerably. Because the scores are 2x to 4x higher than any other track, all you'd have to do is turn a drift lap on the Ring with a car and it would be instantly top ranked.

The same argument could be said for other outlier type tracks, such as Sarthe and the Beginner Course, but I hesitate to exclude too many scores.

All updated once again. :D

I also excluded Nurburgring scores for calculating the top drift car ranking, as it seems to have been skewing the stats considerably. Because the scores are 2x to 4x higher than any other track, all you'd have to do is turn a drift lap on the Ring with a car and it would be instantly top ranked.

The same argument could be said for other outlier type tracks, such as Sarthe and the Beginner Course, but I hesitate to exclude too many scores.

Taff .. you're a true genius.

I could make a foto from the rankings.
By the way: How is it possible to make a video? Or is it possible to transfer a replay file to PC?
Settings BTR: Weight 85%
Angle front: 2.5°
rear: 5.0°
Everything else is stock i think.

By the way: How is it possible to make a video?

1. Use video camera to record replay.
2. Post video to Youtube.
3. Link to Youtube video in post on gtplanet.net forum.

1MeerkatSnapSWNS_468x654.jpg

Simples.

Last edited:
RUF BTR`86
Ice Arena Reverse : 20613(will be updated soon ;-))
Swiss Alps : 20935
Swiss Alps Reverse : 17196
Tahiti Maze : 43197

@Jarnac: I´ve got no cam to make videos, but i will make a photo from the rankings of ice arena. And the replay i saved is only about ~26000 points.

I´ve no cam to make videos. And the replay i saved is only about ~26000 points.

Omgwtf .. please make a video!! "Only 26000 points"??!! Truly a video of that will be the holy grail for novice and experienced drift drivers alike!!
Beg or borrow a camera, or have someone video your replay for you, whatever, just let us see how it's done.

Scores and standings updated!

Well, I'll be taking a break for a while. Busy with school and work. >_> Just giving an update.
Thanks for the heads-up. Come back soon! :)

Omgwtf .. please make a video!! "Only 26000 points"??!! Truly a video of that will be the holy grail for novice and experienced drift drivers alike!!
Beg or borrow a camera, or have someone video your replay for you, whatever, just let us see how it's done.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. This I need to see.

I have been busy..
Apricot Hill (F) - 13535 - Ferrari Enzo '02
Apricot Hill (R) - 11313 - Ferrari Enzo '02
Autumn Ring (F) - 13836 - Ferrari Enzo '02
Autumn Ring (R) - 13306 - Ferrari Enzo '02
Autumn Ring Mini (R) - 7552 - Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Citta Di Aria (F) - 10096 - Lotus Motorsport Elise '99
Costa Amalfi (F) - 17511 - Lotus Motorsport Elise '99
Deep Forest Raceway (F) - 12010 - Dodge VIPER GTS '99
Deep Forest Raceway (R) - 9914 - Dodge VIPER GTS '99
El Capitan (R) - 13200 - Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition '88
Fuji '90s - 13211 - Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Fuji 2005 - 12777 - Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Midfield Raceway (R) - 10870 - Dodge VIPER GTS '99
Motegi East - 11481 - Lotus V8 '02
Motegi West - 5459 - Lotus Motorsport Elise '99
Motegi Road - 16354 - Lotus Motorsport Elise '99
Tokyo (F) - 11117 - Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04
Tokyo (R) - 17001 - Ferrari Enzo '02
Trial Mountain (F) - 10247 - Dodge VIPER GTS '99
Trial Mountain (R) - 11979 - Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary Edition '88

and..

Infineon Raceway - 17952 - Dodge VIPER GTS '99
{Manual Gearbox,
N1 tyres front & rear,
0 TCS, ASM off,
Active Steering off,
Professional Driving Physics,
Standard setup - Quick Tune not used}

:)

Last edited:
I have been busy..
Wow, you have been busy! Killer lap at Infineon - the last hairpin was especially good. It's a very hard track to drift well because of the elevation changes, but you made it look easy.

Scores and standings updated.

...and the new top driver on the GT Planet Drifting Leaderboards is Jarnac with over 700k worth of drift points posted. The rest of us have our work cut out for us! :crazy:

Wow, you have been busy! Killer lap at Infineon - the last hairpin was especially good. It's a very hard track to drift well because of the elevation changes, but you made it look easy.

Thanks! 'Tis good to be no.1, even if only temporarily :), I still have a lot of work to do - many tracks I haven't touched yet. The Infineon score is by no means unbeatable, I think 20k is realistically attainable - practice makes perfect.

Hello again. Today i bought a component av cable for psp go. I hope the quality on tv is good enough to make a video from the ice arena replay. But only the 26xxx points version. I´ve got no replay of the other. But the score exists in the ranking list.
I tried to make a video with my old handy,....... no chance.
P.S.: i´m not the only one who could drift so many points.
Here is a link to another forum:
http://www.gtrp.de/forums/showthread.php?t=34930

P.S.: This video is not from me, but it shows you how to get 27000 points. Believe me there are still some points left. Use the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD0BG_r_jec

Last edited:
I´m not the only one who could drift so many points.
Here is a link to another forum:
http://www.gtrp.de/forums/showthread.php?t=34930

P.S.: This video is not from me, but it shows you how to get 27000 points. Believe me there are still some points left. Use the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD0BG_r_jec

There be some good driving hamti, the RR Rufs are very good for drifting. You have been doing well for yourself on that German drifting board I see.

Thanks! 'Tis good to be no.1, even if only temporarily :), I still have a lot of work to do - many tracks I haven't touched yet. The Infineon score is by no means unbeatable, I think 20k is realistically attainable - practice makes perfect.

Have your fun.......
I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve yet :sly:

Good morning.
Some updates:
Suzuka East Course: RUF BTR´86 15966p
Infineon Raceway : RUF BTR´86 27456p P.S: I think 30000 are more realistic
Autumn Ring Mini : Stingray L46´69 11412p
Tahiti Maze (R) : RUF BTR´86 45344p
Grand Canyon : RUF BTR´86 43013p
Grand Canyon (R) : RUF BTR´86 28361p
Some work for you guys.

Last edited:
I JUST GOT 7411 ON THE BEGINNER COURSE(FORWARD) WITH THE MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A'02:sly:

got 10948 on the suzuka west course with the mercedes benz sl 65 amg (r230)04

Hi there. I just stumbled upon this and thought I'd have a crack. Now that I've got all golds, and all at S level, it makes things a bit more interesting.

I've only drifted on 2 tracks, and the scores are as follows:

Autumn ring mini forward: 8851 points, Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77

Ice Arena forward: 19,139 points, Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77

Cheers
Mookster

rofl You are a disturbed individual. Funny though. :D

FYI - I'm going to be out of town and without a real computer until the 17th. I'll try to do another update tomorrow before I leave though. 👍

Dang, I'm down to #3 on Autumn Mini already? I gotta work on that.

Scores and standings updated - last one before Wednesday the 17th. :)

Back