GT Planet iRacing Users Directory v2.0 (see OP before adding request)

• Thread starter Patrocles
  • 198 comments
I thought this directory was for GTPlanet members placing their iracing names? NO, for example you won't find Josh Stretch, look for Joshua Stretch and there he is.

I thought this directory was for GTPlanet members placing their iracing names? NO, for example you won't find Josh Stretch, look for Joshua Stretch and there he is.

You are correct, left888. It makes not sense to have your name and iRacing name this list if you do not provide your proper iracing account name.

Joshua Stretch, are you in the process of changing your iracing account name?

Thanks, Patrocles, for updating the list. I changed my account to the following:

Nastradamus87 - Joshua Stretch

(I recently created a new iRacing account to take advantage of a different promotion).

Nastradamus87 - Josh Stretch

This is an update to my user information.

Joshua Stretch, are you in the process of changing your iracing account name?

Yes, I requested my iRacing account name be changed from Joshua Stretch to Josh Stretch. Apparently the change never went through and it completely fell off my radar so I didn't follow up.

Meh. I no longer feel the need to change it. Sorry for the confusion.

We seem to have some folk that have not enlisted on the GTP/iRacing user directory. Lets get it together people. If you don't register you may as well be a nobody in our eyes. Maybe not in your moms eyes but in our eyes, yes. You know who you are so get cracking!

Yes, I requested my iRacing account name be changed from Joshua Stretch to Josh Stretch. Apparently the change never went through and it completely fell off my radar so I didn't follow up.

Meh. I no longer feel the need to change it. Sorry for the confusion.

copy that!
:)

Hey, I got my iRacing name changed a little so it actually has my full first name so could you please change it.

SKIDMARX - LJ Garnett

Thank you. :)

The same John Bodin that makes the guide threads for the inRacing News and Radical on the iRacing Forums?

and don't forget the inventor of the load cell for the T500 pedals. :)

The same John Bodin that makes the guide threads for the inRacing News and Radical on the iRacing Forums?

Yup, one and the same . . . though, actually, I mainly just cover the inRacing News and the Spec Racer Ford -- I've occasionally helped out with the Radical, but mostly I just get scorned by most of the Radical Regulars! :cool:

and don't forget the inventor of the load cell for the T500 pedals. :)

Uh, yeah, that guy too!

;)

Hey John :)
Welcome to the forum .

Thanks -- good to be here!

:D

Back