GT Planet iRacing Users Directory v2.0 (see OP before adding request)

• Thread starter Patrocles
  • 198 comments
Matty - Matthew McCarthy

Only have one post and haven't raced yet, but my computer should be here by the end of the week. So I can go racing then :)

Is it weird if more and more people on here are joining Iracing? ;)

My G27 motivated me. I wanted the whole realistic MT driving experience in a game, and GT5 doesn't do that as the stick is implemented terribly. Also as a racer IRL I wanted to start using this more for practice and less for fun. With that I needed to lose the "game" and get into a simulator. Thats what iRacing is.

Tommy_861
My G27 motivated me. I wanted the whole realistic MT driving experience in a game, and GT5 doesn't do that as the stick is implemented terribly. Also as a racer IRL I wanted to start using this more for practice and less for fun. With that I needed to lose the "game" and get into a simulator. Thats what iRacing is.

Same with me. I have a race at Phillip island in a few weeks, so I'll be buying that track straight up.
Also:
magic_town - Andrew Magilton

pilmat - Philip Matthews

I'm a road racer by nature, but am trying to learn oval to broaden my knowledge :)

TwistedMetal - James Blyth

So this is where you went! Nice to see you here James 👍

welcome to the darkside! :)
I think I got everyone onto the list. If I missed you or if you want your name removed from the list please post.
happy racing to all
:)

Latest Posts

Back