GT Planet Member Time Attack Challenge

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo PSP' started by Shigegaki, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laughss

Laughss Premium

wow I just read through the last 3 pages of Justin's thread. too much drama it seems like. :( yeah I will admit as well, Call Of Duty took a lot of my time last week, already hit level 70 twice and going on my 3rd Prestige haha.

2. psp88

psp88

yeah...
    there were a lot of ignored suggestions.
    Its good that he ended it after the exhibition and not mid-season.

The racers there are very fast.
    I would like to see them in TAC.

3. Lion-Face

Lion-Face Premium

Yeah after the demise of the JGTC league, I will look to join in with the TAC. Any word on when the new half season starts?

4. Laughss

Laughss Premium

Yes, season will begin on the 30th of this month. I mistyped the date on page 39 :(

5. Laughss

Laughss Premium

actually, I am going to close this down and start up the new one so you guys can start reading up on the cars that were picked. the cars are a mix between Season 1 and Season 2's car lists. So a lot of people should be able to compete.

6. Laughss

Laughss Premium

I can't close down this thread for some reason, maybe because I just posted or something. Please note to all current and new upcoming TAC drivers. A new thread was created for the new season. When possible, I will be closing this thread down since it already reached 40 pages hahaha.

7. Laughss

Laughss Premium

I just wanted to thank everyone who competed in this season. You guys made this a very successful event, and look we have over 700 posts plus 17,000 thread views. The most successful GTPSP thread to hit this subforum. Thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.