GT Planet Member Time Attack Challenge

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 786 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both leagues will have their own points to be earned. You can't compete in both leagues and earn double points :P I haven't looked into the F1 Point System, but ill take the time today when I have some time. Dad's Birthday, so its family day for me.

still havent bought the amuse :(
i dont think i'll be able to participate on this challenge but the last one for sure i will 👍

yeah I read your pm. I wish I could give you access to the thread as well, sorry for the miscalculation on points.

Am I the only one competing in C12? lol

2'04.135 now... Shouldn't be hard to break into the 2'03s.

I just beat COD since the multiplayer servers crashed because 300,000+ people were playing last night online hahaha. I'll see what kind of time I can come up with.

Am I the only one competing in C12? lol

2'04.135 now... Shouldn't be hard to break into the 2'03s.

umm what track is it on? Because it's not on the first page.

EDIT: NVM found it on page 35. Very bad place to announce the track btw.

Last edited:
This car is psycho.

I agree!

I imagine the 'Amuse Carbon R' is simply the reincarnation of this other possessed, black-painted classic movie star:

thecar1977.jpg

*I'm assuming that I'm dating myself with a reference to the 1977 film, 'The Car'.

Haha, no one is too young or old to enjoy Gran Turismo ;)

I've never seen that movie, but from the looks of that image... I must.

I won't have access to my PC for a while either, but I broke into the 2'03s and that's all I really wanted to do. A 2'02 is definitely possible for me, but it'd have to be perfect, which is asking a LOT with this car/track.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyOTEtMjAwOTExMTItMTgyM.jpg

Attachments

• UCUS98632RPLY-B1EE068E703.zip
    53.1 KB · Views: 36
2:08.246

208246.jpg

I know I can do better, but I keep sliding off the course! Or if I don't slide off, one of my back tires will just touch the edge of the grass and WHOA - the ass of my car goes left and right as I fight to regain control. I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll be able to submit a quicker time but, if not, here is my current submission.

All times have been updated as of 7:58pm PST. Sorry I haven't been more active, I am in the process of trying to hit level 70 in MW2 to stay competitive and compete in MLG this season for MW2.

I got somewhat lucky and hit a couple of corners pretty well... all with minimal tire slippage. My time shows a noticeable improvement:

2:07.151

timet.jpg

EDIT - removed the blurry photo and retook it. That's better.

Last edited:
Sorry I over slept, adding all the points right now. C13's Track is none other then Nurburgring / Forward. Good Luck

Sorry I over slept, adding all the points right now. C13's Track is none other then Nurburgring / Forward. Good Luck

You never did post your time, niigaki! Did you just not get enough free time to run C12?

I figured that C13 would be either Nurburgring or the Test Track. Since it is on The Ring, we'll be giving our brakes a very heavy workout!

No, most of my time went to studying for my midterms and playing Call Of Duty MW2 Online with my friends haha. I won't be competing in C13 either because I will start my trials with Justin's League that Detroitbb and Satobm have sent me messages about and finishing up Season Two's Rules and stuff. I will let you guys know that I will be gone for about two weeks during Christmas because I am going to Vegas and New York. I will have to adjust the scheduling if people would like to take a break and spend their extra time with family. We will see when the time gets closer.

I figured that C13 would be either Nurburgring or the Test Track. Since it is on The Ring, we'll be giving our brakes a very heavy workout!

I also had a feeling that it would be the 'ring.

I won't be competing in C13 either because I will start my trials with Justin's League that Detroitbb and Satobm have sent me messages about and finishing up Season Two's Rules and stuff.

I also haven't had the time to put in laps for Justin's league. It looks like my time will only permit me to join one race. Will you be able to do both at the same time? Will it be a problem to move S2 after Justin's league ends?

I will let you guys know that I will be gone for about two weeks during Christmas because I am going to Vegas and New York. I will have to adjust the scheduling if people would like to take a break and spend their extra time with family. We will see when the time gets closer.

A break would be very welcomed.

well I was hoping to run S2 starting Novemeber 23rd probably ending right before Christmas.

THE RING! this is fitting seeing as how Im going to Nurburgring tomarrow. The only thing that sucks is that I havn't picked up the bugatti. Oh well, Ill sit this out but I will take pictures tomarrow and make up a 'speedhunters' style report of my day! getting the chance to live in germany is awsome! There website says it has 6 Gran Turismo sim's that run the ring in "GT5" Ill have to find out more on that tomarrow.

THE RING! this is fitting seeing as how Im going to Nurburgring tomarrow. The only thing that sucks is that I havn't picked up the bugatti. Oh well, Ill sit this out but I will take pictures tomarrow and make up a 'speedhunters' style report of my day! getting the chance to live in germany is awsome! There website says it has 6 Gran Turismo sim's that run the ring in "GT5" Ill have to find out more on that tomarrow.

we'll be expecting the photos when you come back. 👍

The Veyron on the Ring is crazy for me. :scared:
I'll be happy if I'm 1min close to glubags & genesis' final time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back