GT Planet Member World Wide Super Time Attack Season 1.5!!!

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this concept, but when you say all around champion. It sounds like this will be the final season lol

What do you guys think about this format

Old Timer Sportcar
FF Car
1st Place Choice
FR Car
Race Car
2nd Place Choice
MR Car
4wd Car
3rd Place Choice
Rally Car

Sounds like a great format for a 10-challenge season.

Yeah, I have a question about that, niigaki: How many challenges are we going to have for Season Two? You were talking about 13, but then yesterday mentioned 8. Today you listed possibly 10. Is it just a matter of figuring out how many would be best or do you have a set number of challenges already?

What do you guys think about this format

Old Timer Sportcar
FF Car
1st Place Choice
FR Car
Race Car
2nd Place Choice
MR Car
4wd Car
3rd Place Choice
Rally Car

I like the idea of having 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers choose a car... but I'm afraid that they'll choose a vehicle that hardly anybody else has (and we'd only have a few competitors for that challenge). A way to get around that would be to have a list of maybe eight or so autos that can be chosen just for those three challenges. Then everybody would be able to get all the cars before the season starts and have them available in case they are chosen. Am I making sense?

oh boy i ran the hole 2 days cathedral rocks II

so i spent only an half an hour for that challenge! ;D

Attachments

• 0'27,628 - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI ( Type-II ) '02.jpg
    0'27,628 - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI ( Type-II ) '02.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 0'27,628 - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI ( Type-II ) '02.zip
    52.7 KB · Views: 11
I would love to do 13, but looks like some of you like Slatz's format. As for Detroitbb's question regarding the 1st-3rd choice, I was thinking about that last night after I wrote that post. After this season's over, I will start a week thread in January in regards of who is interested in running Season Two. Then I will randomly generate numbers and choose 3 numbers between 1 - X(x being the number of interested members). Those three random members will have one week to choose. Hopefully if I do this correctly you guys will still have 2-3 weeks to earn the credits to buy the cars. I will have the official list of cars after the New Year, probably January 2nd.

bummer, I missed the cut off.

Congrats to Slatz for earning the first place spot for Season 1.5 and becoming our 2nd champion. I will be closing this thread tonight, and won't be active till after New Years.

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!!! You guys made this another successful event and I couldn't be happier. Well I will be happy once Season Two starts, until then be safe and be merry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back