GT Planet Worldwide Member Time Attack Challenge Season Two

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 598 comments
Really the only regulation is pick something that isn't on this season's list so far. Other then that, its free game.

@ CaptCalvin

Today is the last day to choose your car choice for the upcoming season. If you don't choose by 11pm PST tonight, I will choose for choice 3. The next season is coming soon...

Thank you.

Season Two will be starting on 01/11/2010. Please note that the finalize car list is posted on the first page of the thread. The order each challenge will be determined by random number generator. The final results will be posted within next few days. Plus I still need to pick and choose each track lol.

Thank you.

Season Two will be starting on 01/11/2010. Please note that the finalize car list is posted on the first page of the thread. The order each challenge will be determined by random number generator. The final results will be posted within next few days. Plus I still need to pick and choose each track lol.

Looks like I'm going to miss a few races.
I won't be able to play until the 18th.

Have fun!

Okay, switching the date to the 01/18/2010. I know its going to take more time to get the F12007 :embarrassed:

1) niigaki
2) Vettel P1
3) Kakumaki
4) Glubags
5) psp88
6) F2007 PSP
7) detroitbb
8) WiiFreak
9) allent2
10) Yavy92
11)CaptCalvin
12)KartRacer47
13)Cottees
14) tdunster

I agree, good call on the start date. I somehow missed the Mitsu, have to go through the dealership cycle again to get it! Oh well just going to have to spend more time playing the game... Darn.
btw great picks on the cars guys!!

Currently right now, I am doing research to make for the best experience for Season Two. The challenge list will be randomized and the final rules and challenge list will be up and ready by this upcoming Friday. Thanks!

One thing I would like to add, since this most likely will be the last season of TAC. At least me hosting, each course will be added on the final day of each challenge to make things rather random and interesting. You should see the first page of the thread being rather updated during the next couple of days.

Please note considering that this is my final season of TAC. If you own a Playstation 3, since I recently found out that GT5 will be capable of having either Car Clubs and hosting events to some degree. I would like to push TAC to GT5 whenever it decides to come out. Hopefully soon. I know allent2 already sent me a friend request, sorry I haven't been on for a few days. At any rate, I hope everyone enjoys this season of TAC.

I'm not that worried about 3D televisions, I love my Sony XBR. I honestly don't think 3D gaming will pick up as fast as some believe it will. Season Two started @ Midnight !!! I hope that this season will be more eventful for everyone.

Damn I have this Mercedes flat to the boards but my times totally suck. I cannot get this car to break 2:03:00. My times simply won't come down.

How is everyone else going ? Anyone managed to go sub 2:00:00 ?

Under 2 minutes should be possible... I ran a 1'57 on this track with the AE86 on S1s last season... though that car may have a better power-to-weight ratio than the Benz... about to put in some laps now and find out. :)

Edit: Oh, I get it now. This thing is slow as balls. :)

1'58.850 without tuning, still some room for improvement. Going to change the suspension settings and see if I can get it down to 1'58.2 or so.

Edit: Managed better than that. Into the 1'57s with more room to improve.

Final edit?: Tuned for my driving style and I beat my AE86 time (1'57.3xx), which was my goal.

Click.

Last edited:
Please note, to the new members who are competing in this season. Please make sure to read all the rules and if any questions come up, please send me a message. There will be no exceptions for anyone if you break any rules. Thanks for understanding!

Just spent the past hour skipping through days and rounding up all the cars needed for this season. The only one I don't have now is the F2007 (and to think, I meant to already have bought this car during the first week I owned this game)... and I have a mind-blowing 15,472 credits left. :D

I've got 10 in-game days until Ferrari shows up in the dealerships. Don't know if I should do 6 boring Veyron/Test Track races per in-game day or just drift around a rally track for several hours.

Back