Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,983 views
Guys hold off on the rally cars untill I make a list for them
 
Guys hold off on the rally cars untill I make a list for them

when you say guys....I'm guessing you mean me. I haven't any more up my sleeve at the moment :)
 
SmokeNrubber
when you say guys....I'm guessing you mean me. I haven't any more up my sleeve at the moment :)

Lol I gotta put you on the fr list lol
 
You got my 7.3 zonda time around the wrong way, it's 9.271 lol , an u forgot to add my Gtr 07 9.106
 
dREAM00
You got my 7.3 zonda time around the wrong way, it's 9.271 lol , an u forgot to add my Gtr 07 9.106

Sorry I did have it up but my phone deleted it i needa cpu asap
 
No worrys dude it happens, just clearing it up :)
 
Just noticed my 09 gtr was overlooked, 9.024, pic now on page 2. Thanks again :)
 
My Spoon EK was also overlooked, 12.116 :D.

I can post the pictures again if you want me to...but it is already posted.
 
swara96
My Spoon EK was also overlooked, 12.116 :D.

I can post the pictures again if you want me to...but it is already posted.

Please do lol
 
Wrong pics... Hold on

There.


CAD3EE5A-E16E-4808-82ED-906C7257B119-390-000000F2995DD06A_zpse733b8a8.jpg


87C54764-411C-4BEE-839A-EFABD24D46EA-390-000000F29F969ED7_zps19f81de3.jpg
 
New time on the Spoon EK- 12.113

21BF16C8-E41A-4C73-AA30-99D48EA05A41-907-0000019256FA483B_zps713d6610.jpg


1CF3D6DB-E565-4AD8-9054-F79D034D463C-907-000001925C2A2B6A_zps79586b6a.jpg
 
My GTR 07'
Oct. 30, 2012

85473CA6-F950-4E6D-A7D5-3949D806456A-697-0000004E42F915A9_zps3908848c.jpg
 
Last edited:
I see what you're saying* that's all you're getting for now. I'll have to rerun it later to get a new pic
 
Coffee at the moment.. Why the sudden interest in my beverage ?
 
Acura CL 3.2 TYPE-S '01 - 11.967
Renault 2.0 IDE Coupe '00 - 12.584

*Pictures tomorrow morning*
 
Coffee at the moment.. Why the sudden interest in my beverage ?

Oh, just a survey.

To keep on topic...

4FB9BF39-1462-4532-99FE-A69C209E53F7-2799-000004277E7D167B_zps827f5a59.jpg


C9D506B0-2673-426B-8830-66B018F8601D-3371-0000059420D065FF_zps46e5d566.jpg


7BB9BE9F-0A80-469A-995B-6D901A52F1B5-2268-0000048FB7537799_zpsc5aaa2cf.jpg


EC924217-65DA-442A-931B-92FF6A1DB7A1-1510-000002B1E9118AD6_zps7be63de8.jpg
 
I did 8.885 in my minolta

29eqjb5.jpg


zyc06.jpg
 
Last edited:

Lol. Is that the new way to take pics.
 
Ladies and gentlemen!

It is my civic duty to show you how to post pictures on a leaderboard.

21BF16C8-E41A-4C73-AA30-99D48EA05A41-907-0000019256FA483B_zps713d6610.jpg


1CF3D6DB-E565-4AD8-9054-F79D034D463C-907-000001925C2A2B6A_zps79586b6a.jpg


A cookie goes to whoever discovers my pun.
 
swara96
Ladies and gentlemen!

It is my civic duty to show you how to post pictures on a leaderboard.

A cookie goes to whoever discovers my pun.

Swara I love ya like a brother I don't get why people are hiding part of their pics
 
Back