Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,963 views
Back on topic.
Dodge Viper ACR 9.008. Probably can match record with another trans flip but I don't feel like tuning it all again.
IMAG0168_zps97616c21.jpg
 
My first FWD car...may venture into these a little more and tune a civic someday...weird how I've driven Honda Civics and Accords in real life for years but have no real interest in them in the game.

13FD0C8F-21BF-4596-A439-11C895DB9E26-1072-000003C741AA123C_zpsc35e71bd.jpg




Found this little Suzuki thing in the ucd, probably a lot left in it....it's a (very) quickie tune

21B5B9B2-B50D-426E-80EC-BE6F640203B3-1072-000003C72C7A2B01_zps96efac32.jpg
 
Acura CL Type S 3.2 '01- 11.873


B5D99F66-25E3-4C1E-B3C3-1BFDF1CC919D-447-000000865D527AF8_zps9972a9e0.jpg


D2E89B82-A86D-43F1-8890-D6D6F1CBCCC2-447-0000008663CEF35D_zpsebff01c5.jpg
 
Everyone in an zzii that runs 9.123 is that a fast drag tune because mine is 9.123 and if anyone can help me make faster?

Thanks
 
CR-Z TC 11.884
IMG_20121112_004044.jpg

IMG_20121112_004122.jpg


CR-Z '10 12.184
IMG_20121112_154452.jpg

IMG_20121112_154517.jpg


Spoon EK '00 12.111
IMG_20121112_111019.jpg

IMG_20121112_111048.jpg


RSX Type-S '04 11.985
IMG_20121112_115331.jpg

IMG_20121112_115358.jpg


FTO GP Version R '99 11.593
IMG_20121112_210223.jpg

IMG_20121112_210327.jpg


C30 R-Design '09 11.532
IMG_20121113_141619.jpg

IMG_20121113_141637.jpg


Megane 2.0 IDE Coupe '00 12.278
IMG_20121113_194359.jpg

IMG_20121113_194425.jpg


CL 3.2 Type-S '01 11.872
IMG_20121114_115719.jpg

IMG_20121114_115745.jpg
 
Damn mad tuner, beat my times by 0.001 :D



Nice times btw!
 
Thank you man! They took me a minute, you have some beasty tunes. :)
 
Not sure if its good.

Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
BE45BBA2-FE1E-4B5D-AE35-002E6C5D285A-123-000000125448CFE8.jpg

78F37CC3-76AC-4482-B19D-028181A3073D-123-000000126455F44C.jpg
 
This is a tune that I've had for about 6 months... Timed 2nd gear launch.

7290CCCA-3E46-4D4B-B776-B2F1034AD35F-774-000000D681294870_zps724454b8.jpg


8B77E9A2-7981-48D3-AA70-DC1B126FFD42-774-000000D686D7B58B_zpsd1ae3372.jpg
 
New time on the Spoon EK- 12.108


E0B8150B-0395-4A0D-881B-993CB6489FE0-809-000000E22A39F7FE_zpsd832837f.jpg


248A3298-AA70-413A-881D-B16A6C597FD7-809-000000E233CDA3CC_zpsad617f81.jpg
 
This is a tune that I've had for about 6 months... Timed 2nd gear launch.[QUOTE/]
Makes me feel better about my 9.008 black screen. Good tune Swara.
 

Haha thank you, that tune is really old though
 
EK RM- 11.584 (need to work on it)


401CE22C-ED66-4E89-A38D-91C155B3648B-856-000000EB0FB80762_zps9391ad91.jpg


DBB59B01-7536-453A-BFFF-898483F0B944-856-000000EB17571C79_zps0b1f8d2f.jpg
 
Haha thank you, that tune is really old though

You should keep it that way it makes me feel better being .005 off then .015. Lol so don't re tune it lol
 
From now on when you post a time please post time first then the car on top of the pic proof.



If you don't see your times on the board please 're post I'm done for tonight cya guys
 
I don't think the SLR is an MR for sure is an FR, 👍
 
9:788 just a quick tune has a lot more in her.
9CD19B16-8670-46FA-B650-99C0E8C83056-2445-000003EC02A8DD39.jpg
EED24CD5-5A04-434C-902F-89AE7575AE80-2445-000003EBE8D097E6.jpg
 
Last edited:
dREAMM00, is that the fastest one in its respective model? If not, does anyone know which one it is? Im purely taking a guess that it's the Twin Turbo MR '98?
 
O.G
dREAMM00, is that the fastest one in its respective model? If not, does anyone know which one it is? Im purely taking a guess that it's the Twin Turbo MR '98?

I'm pretty sure it is out of all of them.
 
New time on the CL 3.2 Type-S '01- 11.868


CB380EED-CCCB-411A-9474-7165CC4CC4A6-1144-0000014D271EA4C7_zps99668f46.jpg


2F8A4611-B172-4E60-AB5F-FEE118852411-1144-0000014D2CD4BAFD_zps0f163163.jpg
 
Gto twin turdo 98 I think Is the fastest but it's only -10-15 fast Gunna tune it tonight but if I remember it's got nearly all quick shift gears
 
dREAM00
Gto twin turdo 98 I think Is the fastest but it's only -10-15 fast Gunna tune it tonight but if I remember it's got nearly all quick shift gears

Ok thanks for info mate!
 
Hey OG, did you end up been the host in that room the other day, lol.
 
Back