Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,965 views

Take a new pic...
 
Scratch that, I'll return later*
 
Last edited:
So is a timed launch on a FR car, and retro launch? Still getting confused, not wanting to post retro launched cars. Ehhhh... help?
 
Street Racer
So is a timed launch on a FR car, and retro launch? Still getting confused, not wanting to post retro launched cars. Ehhhh... help?

Timed launch is fine, retro launch is a no-no.
 
Street Racer
Whats difference?? lol

You can do a timed launch in real life (launch at a certain RPM).

Can you do a retro launch in real life? I'm betting NO. ;)
 
Street Racer
No, lol. WHAT is a retro launch.

I've never used it, so I can't really explain. I know how to do it though.
 
Well, can anyone explain it to me before I submit a retro'd time?
 
If you don't shift 1 tenth of a second after launch your fine. And by the way join battle Drags. Don't criticize the name either.
 
Black Screen Launch
9.858- Gto 5.7 Coupe '04- Street Racer
photo13mr.jpg
 
Black Screen Launch
9.858- Gto 5.7 Coupe '04- Street Racer
photo13mr.jpg

Nicccee dude! G weight I see ;) give me afew days when I get time to tune again see what I can do with mine
 

These both are fwd right????
 

Nice time Neck!!
 
Last edited:
6BEDC133-8E83-4D0A-A582-85047ABA2F7E-1760-0000026843D7EA28.jpg
34658034-ADAE-4B76-9D83-D46A4D1BA9F7-1760-0000026866B29C7B.jpg
my first ever ff tune. Pretty happy with it lol
 
What are you guys getting with supra RZ? I don't know when I should post my time.
 
Low 9:9xx is gd
 
Nicccee dude! G weight I see ;) give me afew days when I get time to tune again see what I can do with mine

Though time shave definitely can it ,loL !wow ,Then .it running like felt I and ,garage my in sitting was It
photo37tw.jpg
 
Sorry I was a lil bit drunk, lemme try this again.
Nicccee dude! G weight I see ;) give me afew days when I get time to tune again see what I can do with mine
It was sitting in my garage, and I felt like running it. Then, wow! Lol, it can definitely shave time though.

9.056-Ford gt no stripe. 05- Street Racer
photo37z.jpg
 
Back