Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,968 views
c-losk
Hey OG, did you end up been the host in that room the other day, lol.

Yeah lol, room went to waste, I left later...

dREAM00
No worrys :) I'll be on tonight if u need any help.

Thanks and I won't be.. Lol, got a 6am start, damn you uni!
 
Anyone know what model NSX is best to drag tune?
 
Gto twin turdo 98 I think Is the fastest but it's only -10-15 fast Gunna tune it tonight but if I remember it's got nearly all quick shift gears

My twin turbo MR 98 is faster than my regular twin turbo 98. Not sure if it is for everyone else.
 
My twin turbo MR 98 is faster than my regular twin turbo 98. Not sure if it is for everyone else.

Yeh the mr model is the fastest :)Buick special 9.815
8D78B801-3B18-4383-B63F-515BB69A9864-2895-0000041C75E3B8B8.jpg
CA98EE85-BE5F-4C0C-857D-C8568FBE649D-2895-0000041C6A57D2C4.jpg
 
Dream, that 3000gt, just might have a nice quick tune. Theres really not much left out of it.
 
I'm going to have to find this car.

Yes use you should, could dupe you mine if you wanted, I'm sure you could sqeeze more out of it
 
Dream, that 3000gt, just might have a nice quick tune. Theres really not much left out of it.

True I prob won't touch it again just quick tuning a lot of cars to fill out the boards an keep Mazda busy :p
 
dREAM00
Yes use you should, could dupe you mine if you wanted, I'm sure you could sqeeze more out of it

I don't know, FR/MR isn't my thang :lol:
 
12E36007-2DE2-4BDC-BA04-965B2C5267CB-3083-00000440572CC514.jpg
DB3F26D2-7FCD-492B-BE72-39E3A969090F-3083-00000440437B5BBE.jpg
2A6C124E-F1DB-4EC0-ADA6-B1141E80988D-3083-0000044038DC5693.jpg
335A4ADD-5974-4E8F-82CC-707970FB6ED1-3083-0000044032F33568.jpg
FAAFE746-EE81-4E63-81A3-2744046F735D-3083-000004402985A854.jpg
F0CAB1C1-DCD1-4173-84C4-233D11A91A1C-3083-00000440235E0B06.jpg
BC7C21E5-8CC2-4CEF-A39C-F7291E62636B-3083-000004401CEB0CD0.jpg
6A30FB3C-5801-4BF0-B427-604BD061D109-3083-00000440149A4379.jpg
558AC325-FC02-4D5E-8EFA-5AC996CC54E7-3083-0000043FFD9CAA8B.jpg
771976E8-3EF0-43AD-BDE7-F9197019FDA6-3083-0000043FF0BA5C29.jpg
85B474FA-2A20-4F05-8158-9528960D1CCC-3083-000004463A0E290B.jpg
F4213FA9-2610-452A-8192-4498592347E5-3083-000004462EBBAF9A.jpg
C027BA32-BD89-4CCE-B7CB-581BEEF276CA-3083-00000446292DE19A.jpg
EB1251F6-BFBC-4A11-B3DC-0192A2D22690-3083-0000044623458A3F.jpg
 
Last edited:
Coming soon, my new times. LOL...lets see.....
 
My zr1 that I'm tuning for the darkside completion.

Corvette ZR1(C6) '09- 9.266
McLaren F1 '94 - 9.388
D141B5C5-349F-4A4B-98F1-F1D59DB11D08-3035-000007C18C49E342_zps24c8a7f6.jpg

113FE6CE-9CE4-47FA-9528-A66538AF6091-3065-000007C54D113CD1_zpsd10fbb74.jpg

94D367C3-4202-4C5A-8D2F-00DBD42480BF-3099-000007CADA0E31A8_zps18418373.jpg
 
Last edited:
Was the fastest you mean :p
B2806606-1F0C-4E0F-ABC7-EDC8871D70F6-2997-0000042CB4065495.jpg
5E246783-CB8D-46BE-BA53-5F0C73B00EEB-2997-0000042CA41FE798.jpg

For what I see while we do this friendly battle to see who was the fastest ZZ-S , we are not going to see this car reach the 10.9xx :lol:
 
Seems my rx7 was greatly affected by the 2.08 update.

908801C1-4EC1-4B00-92DA-6887492B4C16-1697-000005BCCFEBB364_zps46774e2e.jpg
 
Mikey, can the RX7 do 9.7s?
 
Im not mikey, but. No, the rx-7 can maybe get 9.85x. Maybe better, but it definitely will not get passed 9.8. :D
 
Street Racer
Im not mikey, but. No, the rx-7 can maybe get 9.85x. Maybe better, but it definitely will not get passed 9.8. :D

Ah Ok Thanks bro.
 
MaDxSkiiLzZ
Corvette ZR1(C6) '09- 9.266
McLaren F1 '94 - 9.388
Nice time. I'll be working on these this weekend
 
Im not mikey, but. No, the rx-7 can maybe get 9.85x. Maybe better, but it definitely will not get passed 9.8. :D

Pre 2.08 the rx7 could hit the 9.85's (record was 9.856), mine was running 9.867, then after 2,08 on the same tune it was 9.889, then made a few tweaks to knock .003 off that. Any amount of aero slowed it down a wee bit, it just doesn't seem to have the balls to cope with the added drag anymore after the update...so I'm running 0 aero on the stock wing. I'd say now that high 9.86's or low 9.87's would be its limit.
 
This is the best I've got out of my RX-7 Spirit R so far,

dsc01162nm.jpg
 
Last edited:
@dream , I really dont know hwo you made the ZZ-S do 11.029 , I only was able to match your 0-60 and 0-100 tims with SRF. Did you made timed launch ? Because my 11.048 was with full throtle lauch (not black screen).
 
@dream , I really dont know hwo you made the ZZ-S do 11.029 , I only was able to match your 0-60 and 0-100 tims with SRF. Did you made timed launch ? Because my 11.048 was with full throtle lauch (not black screen).

You'll probably need to time the launch so it catches at the peak torque rpm.

@ Maccer_42, I don't feel too bad about my time now, you always had one of the fastest rx7's 👍
2,08 really messed with this car.
 
Well , I just ask him to post a full throttle launch so I see what I really need to beat.

Edit: After multiple 11.1xx and 11.09x , I finally made a 11.037.

EDIT 2 :

OMFG

After all was possible!!!

MR ; ZZ-S ; 11.028

8191429430_d40dec06cb_c.jpg

Full throttle launch , no black screen launch.
 
Last edited:
Well , I just ask him to post a full throttle launch so I see what I really need to beat.

Edit: After multiple 11.1xx and 11.09x , I finally made a 11.037.

EDIT 2 :

OMFG

After all was possible!!!

MR ; ZZ-S ; 11.028

8191429430_d40dec06cb_c.jpg

Full throttle launch , no black screen launch.
happy days dude well done :) I may look at this car later don't know though.
14A99CAB-2EF1-49EF-B3D2-CD36F9BB32E5-368-0000009D0296321A.jpg
891B88D2-12B6-4ACD-A848-889F4E77D66C-368-0000009D0AF73B89.jpg
 
@ Mikeybc, thanks mate, the only good thing about this update is I dont need a big ugly wing to go fast anymore lol, I'm sure it will get into the 9.87's soon enough, I never thought it would get into the 9.85's pre update but karo proved me wrong :lol:
 
Back