Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,962 views
LOL, it wasn't all me I was pointed in the right direction, but thanks... to everyone actually, I'm getting there you know moving away from the FF it's a bit of a different ball game.

Great job dude :) use the same style on the 22b you'll be flying off the line :)
 
Great job dude :) use the same style on the 22b you'll be flying off the line :)

Yeah, I need to restore that thing it has tooooo many miles on her but I will, I also tried it with the premium STi Spec C RA last night and I'm currently at 10.091 still have a bit more to go to reach SmokeandRubber but I'm getting the hang of it 👍 👍.
 
Bump
DEF1AB5C-3555-4147-9981-B2559C6EDCA2-336-0000001AF7FC4C1A.jpg
 
CF9345DE-79A5-47FA-AFE9-CFB63E752CC0-1393-000000FDEBE4EC68_zpsb32c5ea6.jpg


222810D8-BC91-4191-A20F-241433FFDE3F-1393-000000FDE3A13607_zps4b7d9d57.jpg


I don't know what the updates did to this car but after messin' around, I ended up with this
 
thrasher0422
I'm still trying to figure out how people would get into the 9.8xx in the earlier updates

You'll get there with your tuning abilities:) Dark Side. :o
 
Hyperspeed
Cool. I was In Indy like three months ago:)

i love Indy. bloomington is just a place for iu students to get drunk and piss in the streets HAHA
 
004_zpsf708156b.jpg


My first FF that I actually TRIED to tune
 
Last edited:
With the Z06 and the RM vettes that I'm gonna be working on later this will be one of my last submissions. All different BS launches out there are making me lose intrest in GT5 a lot. I got on today and received 5 random paints so you know what I mean.

Sorry for this hos:
IMAG0801_zps346f774b.jpg


Edit: these got missed...
IMAG0785_zps52972a26.jpg


IMAG0786_zpsc96790eb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good s*** my friend!
I really did not believe it had any left in it

Thank you mate.

Think it'll go to 9.250, I had done a 2.315 0-60 but messed up other shifts so I ended up with a 9.252. I'm at my cousins' now so I can't tweak & try right now. Z06's comming later on :)
 
2004 ram 1500: 10.094
Black screen launch
ps3 controller
20130120_093029_zpsc1ed5b88.jpg
 
these are olde, but missed my clio i believe

20130109_001359_zps49c33154.jpg


and my cobra r

20130108_070934_zpsf54d12f7.jpg


and my 86 gt (newer)

20130118_232121_zpsc588a342.jpg
 
Last edited:
Good s*** my friend!
I really did not believe it had any left in it

Fastest time current patch on the ZR1 is 9.244 by Karo on the other site although I think this time is retroed.

Fastest on the ZO6 on the other site is 9.259 by marshelmathers
So You have the fastest ZO6 currently Hos, Good Job!

Thank you mate.

Think it'll go to 9.250, I had done a 2.315 0-60 but messed up other shifts so I ended up with a 9.252. I'm at my cousins' now so I can't tweak & try right now. Z06's comming later on :)

Nice time Janco! :)
 
Back