Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,962 views
Played with this a little more last night, seem to be stuck at a wall so I will let her sit.

My Z06:
Ds3

233936CE-7456-455D-9762-A04132831AC5-1375-0000017168BCCA28_zpsa88f6321.jpg


BA1D75A4-DE0A-49D8-AE00-071C25FB18C7-126-00000003AFCA522B_zpscd7d4da8.jpg
 
Last edited:
andrew911
yea i dragged you yeterday my PSN was andrew91133. 👍 I'm on the same boat as you I got about 20-30 cars to tune and with Exams coming up in school I barely got anytime to tune :yuck:

I03fsz6X_zpsb1918753.jpg
 
005_zpsad6ef1f5.jpg



GTR Black edition (GT Academy)
DS3

Heeyyyy ! :grumpy: .......Just kidding, nice job 👍 I think there's another .001 or possibly 002 (?) in it. I'll have to go find it when I get back home :)
 
Heeyyyy ! :grumpy: .......Just kidding, nice job 👍 I think there's another .001 or possibly 002 (?) in it. I'll have to go find it when I get back home :)

Yeah there's another thousandth to shave off. I flipped my tranny many times but couldn't get it to 8.910. Maybe you'll have better luck than me :)
 
Same. Always been in advanced math class. Honors pre calc now and taking Calculas AP next year.
 

Junior in H.S.?

Sorry for blowing up this thread last off topic post...

Anyways are you guys shifting at 7600 on Z06 vette? I'm really tired and can't think at the moment... LOL
 
Junior in H.S.?

Sorry for blowing up this thread last off topic post...

Anyways are you guys shifting at 7600 on Z06 vette? I'm really tired and can't think at the moment... LOL

yes and yes...I am told that my Z06 is quite fast
 
I'm trying to mess around with it at the moment.
 
michrulejj
Junior in H.S.?

Sorry for blowing up this thread last off topic post...

Anyways are you guys shifting at 7600 on Z06 vette? I'm really tired and can't think at the moment... LOL

Try 7200.. Might open her up a bit more ;)
 
FR - 2012 Toyota 86 gt: 11.273


as always, using ps3 controller.

20130118_232121_zps136bdac9.jpg
 
2003 dodge srt 11.001
black screen launch
ps3 controller

20130119_045849_zps2f3e6922.jpg
 
MisterEads
2003 dodge srt 11.001
black screen launch
ps3 controller

You live close to Muncie? I have lots of family In IND
 
Hyperspeed
You live close to Muncie? I have lots of family In IND

actually i live in Bloomington, a little bit below Indy
 
temporary-103.jpg

temporary-101.jpg

This ACR still needs some help but for now
temporary-102.jpg
 
That is a sik time on the Evo**
Nice job C!

LOL, it wasn't all me I was pointed in the right direction, but thanks... to everyone actually, I'm getting there you know moving away from the FF it's a bit of a different ball game.
 
Has anyone done the Corvette C5-R... it's a standard car but produces 863 Hp and it weighs about the same as the Zr1 rm i don't have it but if you guys do ..I think i just might buy 1 if it is a match for some cars that other people drag with ( supra-gallardo-Lp670 Sv)
 
Has anyone done the Corvette C5-R... it's a standard car but produces 863 Hp and it weighs about the same as the Zr1 rm i don't have it but if you guys do ..I think i just might buy 1 if it is a match for some cars that other people drag with ( supra-gallardo-Lp670 Sv)


I think it only runs 9.5xx im not sure :boggled:
 
Back