Gt planet's 1/4 mile data base COMING BACK SOON

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazdaman
  • 3,800 comments
  • 214,962 views

I got the same time lol, I couldn't get it past .261 it seemed impossible. Let me know if you get it any faster.
 
Sorry thrasher :(
2A645B01-7D43-4D21-84BA-17C8851D1855-165-000000049966EE4B.jpg
 
Nice time there ColdBlooded, Good Going!
 
thrasher0422
ok, I'm done black screen 10.067

you (censored). haha. jp. great time.

i couldn't get mine any better lol. gonna have to work on it. i thought it didn't have that much in it.
 
Last edited:
you bastard. haha. jp. great time.

i couldn't get mine any better lol. gonna have to work on it. i thought it didn't have that much in it.

wow man just use the censored symbol( 🤬 ) instead of writing it out
 
lol.. i just looked at mine, i didn't tune my suspension haha

"i was gonna tune the truck, but then i got hiiiiigh"
 
Last edited:
PS3 controller black screen launch
Samba Bus type (T1) SambaBus '62 - 13:544
Just for fun lol. Springs and susp not right yet. Just the online indy tune WRAITH SAMBA SPECIAL.

20130121_003846_zps9acdcd67.jpg


20130121_003926_zps51e14a8e.jpg


20130121_003953_zps0741730c.jpg
 
Last edited:
wraith of horus
Samba Bus type (T1) SambaBus '62 - 13:544
Just for fun lol. Springs and susp not right yet. Just the online idy tune WRAITH SAMBA SPECIAL.

bahaha. i thought about tuning that haha
 
i think its my shifting but i am down to 10.068 after doing my suspension lol
 
2004 dodge 1500: 10.064
black screen
ps3 controller

20130120_201700_zps9bf2c402.jpg
 
Last edited:
wraith of horus
It doesn't have the correct ride height or springs either. I have another tune aswell to test.

im gonna have to do one sometime soon.
i love sambas
 
Yea fun in the back seats with the mrs! Not to mention a fast mobile holiday home !
 
thrasher0422
now I'm the slowest again...gonna get it to the 10.05x !!!!

more power to ya. if you do...then...i give up.
because i don't see it having much imore,, if any in it, post dreams time.

and idk what meth he was smokin, haha. jp
 
more power to ya. if you do...then...i give up.
because i don't see it having much imore,, if any in it, post dreams time.

and idk what meth he was smokin, haha. jp

I want what he has!
 
Theres a secret to tuning the RAM to get it fast. Tune it like a gt-r at least susp, ride height, dampers, wise... maybe torque split and drivetrain l s d and not sure about the gt-r gears.
 
Last edited:
I have never noticed a change in time, with or without and lsd
 
It makes a difference. Lsd 60 60 60 either better with or without, can't rem which they said was working better for RAM. But def 45/55 torque split. Do same springs and dampers and ride as you do gt-r's some cars aren't affected as much as others are. But I'm certain with the RAM. I've been told by some guys who have very quick rams. But. I can't rem what they said they're times were.
 
Last edited:
I want what he has!

Lol I get free coffee in work so trible epressos all day :D hints why I'm up all hours of the night lol.
I'm sure the ram will do 10.05x just didn't have the time to fart about with it tonight, maybe tomorrow
 
Lol I get free coffee in work so trible epressos all day :D hints why I'm up all hours of the night lol.
I'm sure the ram will do 10.05x just didn't have the time to fart about with it tonight, maybe tomorrow

I'm sure the guys I met had them doing 10:040,'s -.050's. Tonight is very weird where I live. Its snowing sky high very cold out. And. I swear I hear fireworks like an hour ago. And a stupidly loud scooter went super fast up road steep hill in the snow???? Street taken over by aliens? No 🤬
 
Back