TheGeniousChimp Messages 71 Houston,Texas Messages TheGeniousChimp Apr 18, 2012 #1 If you can get me this car I will give what ever I have. I just have to have this car. Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
symo63 Messages 1,110 VIC Messages theroy1963 Messages symo63 Apr 21, 2012 #2 TheGeniousChimp If you can get me this car I will give what ever I have. I just have to have this car. Click to expand... I have it.what can you give in return?
TheGeniousChimp If you can get me this car I will give what ever I have. I just have to have this car. Click to expand... I have it.what can you give in return?
repsolcbr1000r Messages 221 England :( Messages KGBing Apr 21, 2012 #3 I have this car available. PM me with what you can offer.
G GT5Race4Rewards Messages 16 Messages GT5Race4_A_PRICE Apr 22, 2012 #4 Could one of you make it Polarized 008?
repsolcbr1000r Messages 221 England :( Messages KGBing Apr 25, 2012 #5 Yeah i gotta polarized 008 + an LFA. pm me with what you have to offer