" GT Pro's Gallery VI " . Spoon Sports! EK9 Civic

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Pro
  • 247 comments
  • 20,124 views
Nice gallery. I like you style. In honesty, I do find some of the shots a little too bright, but they are clean. Keep up the good work.
 
Those are some nice pics ya got there man. The ones of the motor carriage are real nice. I like how ya gave them that nostalgic look to them. Good pics, I'll keep an eye on this gallery....
 
love these man, they look awesome...
 
Finally I've got some new pics to show you, sorry for the delay It's just getting hard to show you new and unique shots.
 
Minor Update:

'Le_Mans 2003'

lemanscontendersij1.jpg

 
Thanks, sorry I'm a bit slow but what do you mean by wallpaper?
 
All PLmatt is asking is if you have it in its full size (1280*960) which he might be able to use as a desktop background. Be flattered. :lol:

Anyway, it's my first time visiting your gallery and it has an extremely high quality for a member relatively new to GT4 Photomode (or at least to having a gallery). Great angles, and nice levels make all of your shots so far a great start.

Keep up the good work and feel free to check out my gallery (link in my sig).
 
Thanks guys, flattered PLmatt91, ill try and get the wallpaper up soon if you still want it. ;)

Anyways I'm going to post up a range of new pics soon.
Jordan's update of the search layout I just encountered looks great too but I won't go off topic.
 
oh my gosh......all of those are beautiful pictures!!! i can't believe i missed them!!! AWESOME HOT JOB! 👍
 
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been really busy and I've yet to purchase a better program in order to further my GT photos.
 
Update 13:

'Corvette_Potential '


corvettejo4.jpg


2046bi5.jpg


timelesswe8.jpg

 
good god, im in love with that le mans shot. very very suave! i like the 2nd corvette shot 👍
 
Really nice Corvette shots, specially the 2nd one, great sense of speed!! :)
 
the first and last shots look very realistic, nice job!
 
Wow, you have a pretty nice gallery here! Nice start! Continue to do more and you will get better!
 
Hey guys, it's been a long time since an update hasn't it?
Thanks for all the comments, they're greatly appreciated; especially yours .*StReeTz*. 👍

Next up will be some pics of a Jaguar XJ220 Race car and soon after, hopefully some Lotus'. One of the main things im going to focus on for now on are little modifications such as saturation and cropping. So expect some new and colourful pics and be sure to tell me what you think about the cropping. 👍

(By the way, requests are fine as I need to keep busy. ;))

 
Update 2.1:

'Jaguar's Competitive Spirit'

nurbxjxu2.jpg


highlightspj2.jpg


risingstarwj0.jpg


jaguarracingjv5.jpg


believebx1.jpg
 
Great sunny update. Surfaces very clean and soft 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Very high quality update. Lots of great shots!

Btw....



Didn't know there was a ZJ220 Race Car

;)

Whoops, typo.
 
Update 2.2:

'Nike presents Tokyo 2022'


21stextremegd7.jpg


crimsonnb3.jpg


modernperformanceun7.jpg


isthisthefuturekn8.jpg
 
those nike pics kick 🤬. i never knew it had blue headlights. all of them look very real to me. keep it up
 
Back