" GT Pro's Gallery VI " . Spoon Sports! EK9 Civic

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Pro
  • 247 comments
  • 20,123 views
The very first shot is beautiful.


You seem to keep photo editing to a minimum, trying to keep most original from GT4 and that's what I like about your gallery, keep it up!
 
Yup,, the first shot is the best mate,, Those blue lights really stand out:tup: Amazing:)
 
Thanks for all the comments guys.
Last night, I decided to take the time to download Gimp' and the tools associated with it. As I've been playing around with it for about 30-45 minutes now, I've managed to finally improve one of my photos using the program and I think it looks great.
Note: I'll try and get it up in the next 10 minutes.

Regards, GT Pro.
 
bmwm3nurbneedisaymoreha3.jpg


Edit: I'm having trouble as to how I move my sigature on the photo. 'Pink The Floyd's' Tutorial says to go Image->Transform->Move. Problem is, the 'move' option doesn't appear for some reason.

Any help here?

Regards , GT Pro
 
Very nice, very nice. Could have passed for a NFS Most Wanted shot too 👍
 
Nice work GT Pro, how to move text.


When you go to transform, be sure you are in the tools transform area. The move tool should be listed first in the transform list 👍
 
Thanks Pink, all I need to know is how to colour the text... :lol:
And one more thing, apart from brightness, contrast, cropping, smudging, supernova and saturating what other tools do you use to edit your pics. I heard there was a way to create a somewhat-rainy effect. 💡

Regards, GT Pro.
 
Yeah, but it's crap.

I only do it in PS.


You can change the colours when going to Menu-> Colours.

Pick your colour and viola!

For further editing, I use the sharpen tool, unsharp mask option and as a finishing touch, I use a softglow filter which can be find under the artistic tools 👍
 
Yeah, but it's crap.

I only do it in PS.


You can change the colours when going to Menu-> Colours.

Pick your colour and viola!

For further editing, I use the sharpen tool, unsharp mask option and as a finishing touch, I use a softglow filter which can be find under the artistic tools 👍

Thanks, will try. 👍

Edit: One last question for you Pink, is there anyway to give the car a 'cartoonish' effect? I've tried outlining with several tools but just can't seem to achieve it. For example, I want the car to have an effect such as this one:

backforcead5.jpg


I know this might be asking a little to much but it's the effect I've always wanted to give my photos. If I can find how to do this, expect some serious photos apperaing on my gallery. 👍
 
Nevertheless, here is a new one.

Update 3.1:

'M3 GTR-R Revisited'


curbridinrl7.jpg
 

Thanks, will try. 👍

Edit: One last question for you Pink, is there anyway to give the car a 'cartoonish' effect? I've tried outlining with several tools but just can't seem to achieve it. For example, I want the car to have an effect such as this one:

backforcead5.jpg


I know this might be asking a little to much but it's the effect I've always wanted to give my photos. If I can find how to do this, expect some serious photos apperaing on my gallery. 👍


I don't quite understand your question, but anyway, if you want to make your shot look like a cartoon. Go to artistic-> cartoon (or something similar).


BTW: I'll make a new tutorial for advanced editing and how to add some nice effects ;)
 
I don't quite understand your question.

I guess I should've said; 'creating thick outlines'

Nevertheless, comments are welcome on my new pics. 👍
 
If you mean the cartoon effect on my Initial D pic, then it's definitly Filters-> Artistic-> Cartoon.


👍
 
I still haven't recieved any comments. :lol:
 
Oh ehh, great :D

You do not have to ask me GT Pro, you know I like them 👍
 
Those BMW shots are incredible...specially the 1st one!! So fast...so cool...and I love those headlights. Well done:)
 
Update 3.2:

'Ev0_Time-Attack!??'


ev01pp7.jpg


ev02fh0.jpg
 
very cool shots man, the back of that first shot looks very nice, im not to sure about the red lights, but other than that, cool update!
 
Update 3.3:

'AMG_SL 65 w/ S.S PD Rims'


img0016zv0.jpg


img0017pk0.jpg


img0020ob3.jpg
 
i'm chatting with GT_Pro on msn right now, he gave me a link

excellent gallery:)
 
Edit. I feel like shutting this gallery down, seems like no-one comments anymore. Ahwell.
 
don't do that. maybe everyone's just busy. i like your gallery to be honest.
and i hope to see more of it in the future. keep it up!
 
Keep it up man, your gallery is good. I know what you mean about the comments though, I seem to be getting less and less even though (IMO), the quality of my shots has gone up and up.

I guess a lot of it has to do with popularity as opposed to quality...

Awesome SL65 AMG! The headlights are a little bright, but the pics still look great. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
Edit. I feel like shutting this gallery down, seems like no-one comments anymore. Ahwell.


Now, now. This a great gallery, why sut it down eh?

I think those SL shots are lovely 👍
 
Keep it up man, your gallery is good. I know what you mean about the comments though, I seem to be getting less and less even though (IMO), the quality of my shots has gone up and up.

I guess a lot of it has to do with popularity as opposed to quality...

Awesome SL65 AMG! The headlights are a little bright, but the pics still look great. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

I definetly agree mate,, I get less and less comments too,, so I feel less motivated to do a nice update,, Anyways I think your SL update is amazing:drool: Those headlights and reflections are top notch mate, ,I love it
 
I like your second and third shots the most. Very nice headlights!

And what are the special characters you placed in the name of your gallery, my stupid computer won't show it...
 
Back