" GT Pro's Gallery VI " . Spoon Sports! EK9 Civic

• Thread starter GT Pro
  • 247 comments
That's your browser indeed, always click "Preview Post" first before you put the panel up so that you are sure it is correct and if not, you could still correct it instead of having it already posted messed up 👍

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but is resizing the whole thumbnail panel the only viable solution to this?

Well, see it like this:

If GTP's posting window is for example 900X700, then your presentation will be separated if larger then that, whenever I make a presentation, I try to not make it bigger then 800X600.

The panel works fine in 1024px monitor. The problem seems you have less resolution and that two images can't be contained in the same line (Taking a look to the space in your screenshot).

If this were the problem, you should make a whole reduced panel to be saw in 800px monitor.

The key is making a screenshot of the forum and view it in Photoshop to can set the maximun space to be used :)

Salu2.alexwrc

Hmm, I don't understand this layer/blurring thing. Which layer do I use to place the radial zoom effect on? And DmanBlues tutorial makes barely any sense to me. I have absolutely no idea how this layer thing works, let alone what gaussian blur is or why I need three background layers (2 copies)!
And please, when explaining, I need better grammar.

Sorry for my rant, it's just i'm really pi**ed at myself for not being able to do this.

I guess if I don't understand this whole thing in the next few days, the best option for me will just be to give up on Photoshopping. 👍

Damn, no replies, ahwell.

I've tried what you said Ultrashot, but I've got no idea what the two blurs on the background copies are meant to do?

I've played around for hours on end, but I can't seem to work out how to blur the background without causing parts of the car to be dragged along with it ( which was a problem in my previous pics).

'Time for an update, even if it is a small one. This is dedicated to the Bentley Speed 8 LMP; a technological tour-de-force in which broke the R8's promising six-win streak by taking out the 2003 LeMans 24 hour and securing VAG their fourth consecutive win.'

untitled102revisedxk2.png

So the blur came out nice after all, I can't see where you are having problems. The only thing I can say is to practice, I did not get to where I am now in a day as well. Practice is the key to perfection 👍

man, she's very 'well dressed', i mean your update is very well executed:Dthey're almost real. the contrast and the saturation, not to mention the blur are awesome. i agree with Ultrashot's comment. just keep on trying. and keep on updating.

Great pics i can understand what people have been saying about the M5 pics.
Love the le mans legend ones 👍

'Well it's been longer than expected, the time it has taken me to produce this next update was probably around 10 hours, but then again who is counting.

This is a photo-shoot at the legendary Nanzen-ji Temple in Kyoto, Japan. The vehicle used in a shoot always has to be sexy, so an ultra-rare Mugen-modified Honda S2000 was used. Specs can be found in these two pages of ‘Car & Driver’ magazine -

template01we0.png

template04sl3.png

My new philosophy for now on will be as many see life: 'Quality over Quantity'

'Well it's been longer than expected, the time it has taken me to produce this next update was probably around 10 hours, but then again who is counting.

This is a photo-shoot at the legendary Nanzen-ji Temple in Kyoto, Japan. The vehicle used in a shoot always has to be sexy, so an ultra-rare Mugen-modified Honda S2000 was used. Specs can be found in these two pages of ‘Car & Driver’ magazine -

template01we0.png

template04sl3.png

My new philosophy for now on will be as many see life: 'Quality over Quantity'
Beautiful pics and beautiful car in the pics. I read the article, it sounds like a very capable machine, but in my opinion not worth the price. I am sure a good driver can bring out the cars true potential but I mean, where I live that price tag gets another 15 thousand added plus another 7 percent tax so you do the math. I am not saying its crap because its definately not.

Mugen parts are always overpriced
btw I love this update, they are clean and yet artistic
great stuff gtpro

I agree with what you said about quality over quantity these shots are very clean and stand out.
The first shot is my favourite! :)

Nicely done gtpro! 👍

Thanks for the comment, I'll also leave one in your gallery.

I can definitly see you've been playing around with the smudge tool, well done! 👍

Hehe, nope this time I used the blur tool. But I apart from the strength, there doesn't seem to be much of a difference.

I like the first shot a lot.

Cheers, I did too at first but now I look at it in more detail I wish I had of payed more attention to it.

Beautiful pics and beautiful car in the pics. I read the article, it sounds like a very capable machine, but in my opinion not worth the price. I am sure a good driver can bring out the cars true potential but I mean, where I live that price tag gets another 15 thousand added plus another 7 percent tax so you do the math. I am not saying its crap because its definately not.

Yer, genuine JDM parts always cost alot yo', this example is no exception as it is sold as an actual 'Mugen S2000' straight from the factory. It was interesting to read though how the extra 15hp could show so much improvement over the original. Although the price is surely expensive for such a base vehicle when you take all the state-of-the-art pieces the car is made up of, it doesn't seem too unreasonable for the enthusiast.

Although, the outcome is surprisingly different over here. Vehichles in general are much more expensive over here, sometimes nearly double what you'd expect to pay over in the US as $134,600AU for a Porsche Boxter S against a price of around $60,000-70,000AU for a Mugen-equipped S2000 over here means that you could buy two of these beauties for the price of a Porsche Boxster S. Scary isn't it?

Mugen parts are always overpriced
btw I love this update, they are clean and yet artistic
great stuff gtpro

Cheers, can't wait for another update from you either.

I agree with what you said about quality over quantity these shots are very clean and stand out.
The first shot is my favourite! :)

Thanks, and just so you are aware I have a few more photos that need finishing for this Nanzen-ji Mugen combo. So a second addition may soon be presented.

Brilliant pictures. My favourite is the one without the actual car as it gives a sense of tranquility......What on earth am I on about? Really clean and well presented shots GT Pro. I think I will start going by your philsophy soon after my Big Test feature.

Hey mate, you forgot the car in the second one :lol:. Great update in my opinion. The first shot is clean and tells the view "I'm a Mugen". Good work 👍

looking good GT_Pro! i love that mugen s2000. specially the red color. dont know why i bought a white one. must be because my friend has a white one.
anywho, i love the color of the car, and how sharp the picture looks. say, did someone steal the car on the 2nd photo ? :lol: just kidding. good work on the update! sorry i havent been around here for a while, been busy with the joint update and the tournament.

'Yerp, it took awhile (During this update's working stages we had to clean our computer of countless dangerous 'backdoor' viruses) and it was difficult to find the time every now and then to work on it further, and to find new ways of cleaning up (for every re-save of the jpegs, some quality was lost a little), as well as time needed for study but here it now is (The bottom pic is simply a framed version of the second, there were around three pics that never made it to these updates to time constrictions'-​

template04jt1.png

Check out the east and bottom thumbnails for rainy-day images.

EDIT: I don't know why one of the thumbnails isn't working but ahwell, the image is still there...

The close-up shot is very nice, nicely cleaned up thought the body lines could use some youch of the liquify tool but I really like how well you kept the detail in the taillights 👍

Loving these S2000 shots, it is one of my favourite cars. Especially the Mugen version. The close up shot is very well done, the look of the H badge is amazing. Looks real. The lights look sweet too. I love the rain shot, very cool style, love the colour and the boarder is very neat. The only thing I don't like is the lens flare, other than that. Superb work. 👍

Also, the first rain shot does not show up in the thread. It says image does not exist.

The thumbnail problems are still here. I saw the close pic, and I was expecting a lot of illegal pixels but not... it's very nicely cleaned, and quite sharp according to the original resolution.

Now I'm taking a look to the rain pic wich is nice. I guess we have to investigate how to create the water dots over the car (Like the Garnett's 350Z) and ground reflections. I think the rain effect is being looking very "pasted". Oh well, it's not your fault, I think it's great but the actually GTP rain needs improvements :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Back