" GT Pro's Gallery VI " . Spoon Sports! EK9 Civic

• Thread starter GT Pro
  • 247 comments
Minor Update:

dreamzge6.jpg

love the skyline pictures! you realy know your stuff! i absolutely love it! keep it up.

be sure to check out my gallery some time and tell me what you think of it!:sly:

The tone is awesome, I love the contrast of the shot and the simple angle with a part of the car hidden.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks man, it's always an honour to have comments from you.

love the skyline pictures! you realy know your stuff! i absolutely love it! keep it up.

be sure to check out my gallery some time and tell me what you think of it!:sly:

Thanks and will do.

Soft and smooth 👍

Cheers.

Thanks guys, the comments are appreciated. Especially when choosing the right amount of glow on these photos are so damn hard.

Update 4.2:

'This is an update that was inspired my own father's custom Ford F-250, but it's no where near as low as this one!' - GT Pro.

'Ford F-150 - Through it's paces: Part one'

2116dc3.jpg

ontheinsideat0.jpg

great picture work luke - you got a feeling for photography. any career items there :)

can i do special pic requests? whenever you come across my favvie tracks and cars do some shots there if you could.

suggestions box link

and add the ultra great audi le mans quattro to it.

thanks!

steven/bigracer

nice updates! i love the RS200 and the skyline pics. not to mention the awesome onboard shots! be looking forward to see your next updates!

The on board camera is stunning, and the low definition of internal textures are hidden very well, with a natural dark shadows. I have to try that :D

Salu2.alexwrc

great picture work luke - you got a feeling for photography. any career items there :)

can i do special pic requests? whenever you come across my favvie tracks and cars do some shots there if you could.

suggestions box link

and add the ultra great audi le mans quattro to it.

thanks!

steven/bigracer

Will do. 👍

The Corvette shot really evokes the feeling of classic. 👍!

Thanks, exactly what I was trying to do. :)

nice updates! i love the RS200 and the skyline pics. not to mention the awesome onboard shots! be looking forward to see your next updates!

Thanks man, I loved the inboard shot too.

The on board camera is stunning, and the low definition of internal textures are hidden very well, with a natural dark shadows. I have to try that :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Haha, you should try it, I'm guessing it would look amazing!

excellent gallery, man! There is something beautiful on every page and it's great to see how your style has evolved (though I'm not a fan of the borders). Excellent work with the photo-editing software, keep it up!

Love your style GT Pro, your gallery is full of great looking pics. Really like the RS200 and that corvette shot. Great lighting. Those inside shot you do look neat, I am intrigued as to how you do that. Keep up the great work. 👍

Also check out my gallery if you have the time. Would be nice to hear your comments or suggestions. :)

Update 4.3:

'If you all didn't know already, the legendary Japanese supercar; the NSX, is on top as my favourite car of all time and as a tribute, I'd like to share a few photos...' - GT Pro.

'Honda NSX - In Style!'

entranceay2.jpg

stillinstylekr5.jpg

doublejeopardymm0.jpg

Latest Posts

Back