GT PSP Video Thread

• Thread starter gtfan007
  • 34 comments
dany4k_93
Since I haven´t seen any GT PSP video thread I decided to create one.
Here are some videos I made.

Tell me what you think

This one isn´t great btw..

Post your gt psp videos.

PS:To better quality put in 480p

Just wondering, how do you get such high-quality videos? Is there some way to transfer the replays from GTPSP onto your PC?
I use a program called Remotejoylite. It transfers the PSP screen onto your PC and from there you can capture the video and audio. You can use this program if your firmware is OFW6.35. or lower.

old WTAC races. more to come:

Last edited:
What did you use to capture this footage? It certainly isn't a camera.

I use an app called RemoteJoyLite, which allows a computer screen as a 2nd, bigger screen for the PSP. It has a built-in video capturing program.

I use an app called RemoteJoyLite, which allows a computer screen as a 2nd, bigger screen for the PSP. It has a built-in video capturing program.

Is there a download that is easy to use? Easy like download, run application and start recording. Without changing the settings or documents on the computer and/or PSP. Seems like everything I download for PSP or PS1 emulation, it includes massive manual changes with the options in the seplugins and other crap.

Recording with fraps and used Remote Joy Lite v.19 to show up on my Lappie

PSP 3003 Slim and Lite 03g 6.35 PRO-B6

I am driving the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

The first car I overtake is a BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97

The Second car is a Dodge Viper GTS-R (Team Oreca LeMans '00)

Last edited:
Pretty cool race video! I forgot Infineon Raceway was in GT PSP.

I thought there were only the 1000, 2000, and 3000 series.

3003 is one of the 3000 series?

3001, 3002, 3003 and so on are in the 3000 series, you catch my drift or did you mean something else?

Is there a download that is easy to use? Easy like download, run application and start recording. Without changing the settings or documents on the computer and/or PSP. Seems like everything I download for PSP or PS1 emulation, it includes massive manual changes with the options in the seplugins and other crap.

I'm afraid not. You will need to download a few plugins for your PSP, as well as an installer to get RemoteJoyLite running. It isn't hard though, there are many tutorials that should be easy to follow.

Back