GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,741 views
For Foxtel viewers, some coverage begins:

Sunday, Ch.511(HD) 2am-3am, 4:30am-6:30am, 11pm-12:45am Sydney
Monday Ch.511(HD) 3:45am-5:45am Sydney
 
how much longer to race start?
 
Looking forward to this weekend. F1 and the 24H of SPA :D
 
Totally not envious of the guy in the crane

1F5F12ED-5620-46FF-ABB0-9AAF6ADB3D36_zpsqlfi1xor.jpg
 
Belgian news said there will be stormy weather this weekend, so if it reaches Spa i hope the guy in the crane is wearing a safety harness @Holdenhsvgtsr :D
 
Does anyone have a better timing and scoring link than the official one?
 
I'm not sure this is better but



Well that didnt work so go to the youtube page a switch to the timing link.
 
I'm watching the official stream from Blancpain, works fine thusfar.

Can't wait for the race :)
 
Anyone have a link to the Nissan YouTube Feed?

.....

They said SC starts happened every other race, wonder if this one will start like that as well?
 
Audi number 5 and 6 just took off its scrubbed wets and looks to be putting on brand new ones
 
And one R8 has spun after contact with a sister car

Edit: Sorry for the double post!
 
Thanks to Blancpain's refusal to use YouTube, I've missed the start.

Anyone know why Dailymotion doesn't work?
 
Any other live streams available other than the official Blancpain one (it runs horrible for me) and the one from Nissan on Youtube (blocked in Germany)?
 
Any other live streams available other than the official Blancpain one (it runs horrible for me) and the one from Nissan on Youtube (blocked in Germany)?

It runs perfect for me on 720p on my tablet. But no, I'm sorry. I'm sure there are some other streams, but they're illegal, and I don't want to upset the mods :scared:

#52 Ferrari in the gravel after spinning out.
 
Back