GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,758 views
The 458 feels so outdated compared to the rest of the field with all the new cars such as the Huracan, R8, and 650S.
 
The 458 feels so outdated compared to the rest of the field with all the new cars such as the Huracan, R8, and 650S.

Are there already news about a 488 GTB GT3?
 
Another Ferrari off!
 
Ah yes, Ferrari doing Ferrari things again :lol:

I'm joking guys, I'm joking :D
 
As per usual, more can be added.

spa 24.png
 
The 458 feels so outdated compared to the rest of the field with all the new cars such as the Huracan, R8, and 650S.
If anything out there is out dated it's the GT-R.
 
Rene Rast just passed the second McLaren for P2

Edit: And a very heavy off for a #15 Z4 GT3
 
How long are these Eurosport commercials? :mad: All I've seen after I switched the channel from Motors TV over 5 minutes ago is adverts.
 
Ouch.

Here is a spotter's guide, by the way:

11750716_877592185660353_2636667937772857948_n.jpg

11745724_877592222327016_8682928352293102026_n.jpg

11745618_877592148993690_8355953334275824077_n.jpg
 
Will there be no Spa24 race thread?

Guess not. Nobody put the effort in to make one (was considering it myself last night....I was successful in making it either last year or 2013).

Also that frantic hour passed very quickly! I liked that action! Makes me wonder if I should DVR F1 and watch it after the finish of this race....yeah probably!
 
Back