GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Yeah they both raced (and one crashed hard - Heitkotter's old #05) at Bathurst this year. Always Evolving are still sponsoring cars in drifting and stadium trucks but the GT3 program has just faded away it seems.
They probably got pissed at Nissan for pulling the plug, and I don't blame them.

Yeah they both raced (and one crashed hard - Heitkotter's old #05) at Bathurst this year. Always Evolving are still sponsoring cars in drifting and stadium trucks but the GT3 program has just faded away it seems.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if they actually purchased new ones, its surprising that as far as I can tell they haven't got them advertised for lease as far as I'm aware if they actually did buy new ones,

Anyone heard anything from Always Evolving? They were presumed to be at Long Beach with the new GTR (and Hopefully Heitkotter), but no word...👎

(edit, guess I shoulda paged back a bit as it was already asked) :embarrassed:

Is JD out too? Guess that Aston can't take the abuse. :lol: At least Dime Racing is bringing their Huracan. 👍

Last edited:
Anyone heard anything from Always Evolving? They were presumed to be at Long Beach with the new GTR (and Hopefully Heitkotter), but no word...👎

(edit, guess I shoulda paged back a bit as it was already asked) :embarrassed:

Is JD out too? Guess that Aston can't take the abuse. :lol: At least Dime Racing is bringing their Huracan. 👍
Davison's run was a one-off. Quite a bit of press was made about it.

I doubt Heikotter will make any further appearances until Nissan starts funding a North American GT/TC team again.

Always Evolving will return with a driver who is able and willing to foot the bill. Thats how it goes these days if you don't have factory support (and sometimes, even if you do: Turner Motorsports being a prime example).

Am I seeing this right. There is no online stream of the PWC race today?

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 8.37.22 AM.png

:mad:

Edit: I mean its great they are finally being carried live, but...

Edit: just to confirm for those who might be looking for it:

With CBS Sports Network carrying the broadcast on Sunday in same-day coverage, there will be no live streaming of the Round 3 race via www.world-challenge.com or www.motortrendondemand.com.

http://sportscar365.com/world-challenge/same-day-cbssn-coverage-of-pwc-at-long-beach/

Last edited:
They are only on live and I think they're only showing the main GT/GTS race. The problem is it's not always at a reasonable time and if you don't catch it on TV live you have to wait weeks for a re-run or pay for a subscription to MotorTrend.com or some stupid site.

I'm surprised there isn't even a geoblocked stream. It's hard enough to access CBS Sports in the U.S. and I's imagine impossible outside of it.

I heard the rules are different this year and the Sprint X race is different? Anyone have more details on the changes?

So...head officiating type guy saying something along the lines of: "We don't need to pick up debris, because dodging debris is a part of being a driver". Excuse me what? THERE'S A FENDER LINER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACK AND A HEADLIGHT YOU DUMB ****. :yuck:

I might be chasing ghosts, but I find it suspicious that a Cadillac, in a heavilly Cadillac-sponsored series, was able to run a number of laps with chunks of car hanging on its wing without receiving a black flag or warning.

I might be chasing ghosts, but I find it suspicious that a Cadillac, in a heavilly Cadillac-sponsored series, was able to run a number of laps with chunks of car hanging on its wing without receiving a black flag or warning.
It'd be a more solid theory if the car was at the front. :lol: However, in most series I'd agree, but the PWC has always been quite stupid in its debris awareness.

Actually, if you think about it, with Cooper so close behind potentially, you'd figure Cadillac want O'Connell black flagged before he cut Cooper's tires down with his debris.

That was the new in-race BOP adjustment being tested by the 4 time champ.;):P

Congrats to
Parente! :D Mclaren win! :D

Good race, but looking forward to the next race.

Last edited:
Back