GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

(Sorry for double post)

2019 Audi R8 LMS unveiled at Paris Motor Show. Takes styling cues from the new design language similar to the Audi VGT.

(Completely missed out on calling it the LMS Ultra)

334C6014-7F6C-421C-9273-0C25573ACEE2.jpeg

C76704FE-E87F-4DFB-BFAC-FFC62DC2A7E3.jpeg

I just want to see the Gallardos back and be competitive. They're so much better looking than the Huracans IMO.

I just want to see the Gallardos back and be competitive. They're so much better looking than the Huracans IMO.

Won't happen especially with the "current" gen GT3 cars all getting "Evo" options.

Won't happen especially with the "current" gen GT3 cars all getting "Evo" options.

It's still a BoP class though so performance is still all relative. I'm pretty sure the organizers do minor BoP through the weekend no?

It's still a BoP class though so performance is still all relative. I'm pretty sure the organizers do minor BoP through the weekend no?
I guess it's like not seeing the SLS in races. Customer support for the new cars. I think the last tie I saw a galardo, is in Australian GT.- they have a separate trophy class for older GT3 cars.

Looks like we have our 2019 Bathurst 12 Hour winners. :lol:
I just want Craig to win.

If it means the other two get a win as well then I’ll take that deal.

They’ll be incredibly hard to beat & the biggest factor will be the BoP given to the Merc.

Back