GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Live Qualifying on YouTube right now.
Saw two NSXs made it into Super Pole. Don't know if the Car Guy Racing NSX made it.

Earl Bamaber could get the car started, when the grid rolled out for the formation lap. However, he did get going in time to regain pole.

Commentators are really bad. I shut it off.

Yes, the commentators sound like they were drafted into this last minute. YouTube live chat is ripping on them repeatedly. Luckily they only commentate every so often for "updates"

Yes, the commentators sound like they were drafted into this last minute. YouTube live chat is ripping on them repeatedly. Luckily they only commentate every so often for "updates"
Jumped back in just to see and yeah, still bad. The comments are crazy.

that as well. I'm wondering if the weird rights with regards to Asia-Pacific and Europe might be the cause for it.
Your point about RLM makes sense. They covered the B12H. Should be consistent with this series.
I'd rather the Super Taikyu team cover the race. I can't understand the commentators, but it's definitely more lively.

What a great couple of races were on Hungary, the second race with rain was very exciting, Mercedes #88 since the start was a monster with Marciello at the wheel and now they are in first place of Blancpain championship.

Here are my pictures from last weekend's Pirelli World Challenge race at Watkins Glen!

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmhZb8CA

Highlights:

_DSC7109-29
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC7426-66
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC7600-88
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC7651-99
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC7743-117
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC7744-118
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC7788-125
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC7887-142
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8182-197
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8188-201
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8189-202
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8199-207
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

We somehow got into the pits...

_DSC8216-217
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8223-222
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

It was surreal hearing them start up in the pits and drive off for their pace lap. We listened to the nearby crew members talking to the driver over the radio.

_DSC8320-235
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8330-236
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8394-240
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8403-241
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8683-259
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

_DSC8703-268
by Harry Dang, on Flickr

@ProjectWHaT Amazing photos, I want to see the race on YouTube as soon as I have time because I love Watkins, being there must have been incredible, hope that PWC have more fans in the future, it has awesome races and tracks.

I watched the final race of Blancpain sprint cup and my favorite car won the race and the championship, Mercedes 88 with Raffaele Marciello and Michael Meadows, both drivers are excelent, but Marciello is a mousnter at the wheel.
Audi #1 recieved karma after committing very aggressive movements on one of the last laps, they needed just one position to win the championship, but things don't go how they expected. This is the part of Alex Riberas from #1 Audi doing desperate moves:

Last edited:
Surprised Englehart melted down like that. Who rips the sd card out of the onboard camera?

As good as Marciello is there is something about him I don't like. He's aggressive, a little too aggressive... I can never forgive how he ruined the Kasperski ferrari's race at Spa last year.

So what about all the cars in Project Cars 2?! Gonna have to get a new license or take the PWC stuff off the car liveries?

It shouldn't affect existing content, any future content is doubtful though depending on how the license for ACC is set up since PWC was purchased by SRO this year.

On the plus side if Kunos decides to add the Asian and U.S. series into the game it will have a killer track list.

Considering they wanted to get every GT3 car that PWC uses I don't see why they wouldn't look into the tracks for PC3. I was curious why they didn't get more PWC tracks though. More American tracks is always a plus but PC is blatantly geared towards the European crowd.

Back