GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Oh man, I hope so too. It'd be quite something to watch.

A sub 2 minute Bathurst is something I didn't think we'd see for at least a few more years. :lol: :crazy:
Yeah, I have to admit I was half expecting someone to have a crack at it.

The cars at the track now only have to prove they're safe. There's no GT3 scrutineering/compliance necessary, which proves just how choked they really are.
Bolt on a set of sticky rubber, tighten that crotch strap an extra notch & put the brain on the 'FQ' setting.

With a bit of traffic. Awesome jubilation. 👍
What a muppet wandering in front of Mies like that before Murray’s Corner :irked:

That cost him about half a second & I don’t know if the Audi gear ratios are fixed or not but, he was on the limiter at 291km/h long before the kink or having to stand on the brakes.

Great lap though.

What a muppet wandering in front of Mies like that before Murray’s Corner :irked:

Almost runied the whole lap. :crazy:

Don't know what the Supercars are pulling at that section but 220 odd kmh at the metal grate is pretty nuts.

That cost him about half a second & I don’t know if the Audi gear ratios are fixed or not but, he was on the limiter at 291km/h long before the kink or having to stand on the brakes.

Great lap though.
Maybe gears and aero. This is why I still find the Sherrin M4 fascinating, to do just over 274km/h down Conrod, on treaded tyres. Crazy...

It's on like popcorn! Looks fierce.

Still waiting for the "new"*cough*Honda/Acura NSX*ahem* manufacturers .

Fingers crossed for Honda. Any news on Nissan maybe returning? Really interested to see how the grid shapes out.

Fingers crossed for Honda. Any news on Nissan maybe returning? Really interested to see how the grid shapes out.
Whatever rolls up, they gotta beat this one first
7E3EA49A-6B64-4053-B33E-09C4563E06B8.png

:bowdown:

Considering Whincup and Giz's recent Bathurst outings , they'll have to not beat themselves first. :lol:
This is already causing me sleep deprivation :scared:
And a crappy BoP,
And some Wally in a lapped car,
And T8 generally shooting themselves in the foot with silly crap in pitlane.

Other than that, I’m nicely relaxed & expecting another Bathurst winner’s trophy for Lowndesy :cool:

Never heard of Gradient Racing.

Probably because it only formed a couple months ago after CJ Wilson left the team. They never did make the CoTA event though, so I wouldn't put much hope into them showing up at Bathurst.

Last edited:
Back