GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,841 views
No, there's a couple GT4's and the MARC "Mustangs" in the invitational class.

How many GT4s is a couple? Like actually just 2? Seems kinda pointless unless they're determined to maintain a multi-class character or something.
 
How many GT4s is a couple? Like actually just 2? Seems kinda pointless unless they're determined to maintain a multi-class character or something.

Only two sadly. A BMW and a Merc.
 
That's a shame. Honestly I think this race would be better off with GT4 as the top class. The GT3s seem like they're getting too fast.
 
Oh dear. Rather large fire for one of the "Stangs". I'm sure everyone appreciates the extra heat.
 
That's a shame. Honestly I think this race would be better off with GT4 as the top class. The GT3s seem like they're getting too fast.
You should keep an eye out for the Bathurst 6 Hour production car race in a few months time. 👍
 
That's a shame. Honestly I think this race would be better off with GT4 as the top class. The GT3s seem like they're getting too fast.
Maybe not the top class but it would be nice if there were more than two...
 
188 is done. Safety Car for sure.
 
And another Aston bites the dust...
 
What GT3 car in the 12hr dates back to 2007?

While the Supercars and GT3's pull the same lap times, it's how they do it that is worrying. The GT3's have been too quick for the track for quite a few years now, tbh.

Read it Again I never said there was a specific car, I'm saying the homologation allows for cars that date that far back and have seen them in recent years past. The lap speeds have not drastically changed and newer cars like the 488 evo aren't that much faster than predecessors. And even if they were they're bop pulls them back in line with others.

So again in reality the track amd the drivers are the issue. The little room for error and the fact cars are getting dug in or only have a concrete barrier make it seem worse.
 
And another one... hard lick for the #6 Lambo.
 
Meanwhile #30 Honda seems to be having problems, kept stalling trying to get out of the pits.
 
Yeah, something's really wrong with that NSX.
 
The Honda does not look happy at all. What a shame.
 
How many GT4s is a couple? Like actually just 2? Seems kinda pointless unless they're determined to maintain a multi-class character or something.
As mentioned above, keep an eye out for the Bathurst 6H in April.

GT4 gentleman owners, have pulled out from the 12H, as they'd like to race separately. Cost and potential damage are some factors. They'll be running standalone events this year.

I feel that's great. Supposedly, there are quite a few GT4 cars here. If running their own events, mean more people step up to run GT4, I hope it can grow like the European and USA GT4 series.

Anyway, trouble for the NSX. Still early days. Also good to see the #8 Bentley out on track.
 
Bentley 3rd, Bentley 12th and the R.Kelly AM 18th. Maybe there need to be team YouTube feeds. Would be cool, as an option, to watch the whole race from inside the cars I mentioned.
 
Oof, that's a massive damage to the #22 Audi.
 
22 Audi destroyed, looks massive once more. :/ Tander's dazed I think.

Holy crap what was that?!?
 
Glad Tander looks to be okay. That was a violent impact.
 
22 Audi destroyed, looks massive once more. :/ Tander's hurt/dazed I think.

Holy crap what was that?!?

Moving fine on his own and doesn't seem hurt. Also driver error on Tander
 
Moving fine on his own and doesn't seem hurt. Also driver error on Tander

Yeah, probably just winded from the impact. I stand corrected.
 
The mountain is showing no mercy this weekend. :scared:
 
That was a heavy crash for Tander. The Audi’s are looking like they’re suffering from that same snap oversteer you get from the MR GT3 cars in GT Sport.
 
Back