GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

Tough break for the #35 KCMG Nissan in the first session. Hope the damage isn't too serious.
Sounds like it hit the wall after the grate in the small stretch from Reid to McPhillamy. That car isn't the first, and won't be the last, to hit that wall this weekend. It must've slammed the wall VERY hard, not unlike the James Moffat crash at the 1000 in 2017.
Would've looked this:

Massive shunts in practice for the #8 Bentley (seems to have lost the brakes down the Chase) and #27 Ferrari (got loose at McPhillamy).

Massive shunts in practice for the #8 Bentley (seems to have lost the brakes down the Chase) and #27 Ferrari (got loose at McPhillamy).

Just caught a replay of the Bentley crash on Twitter. Big impact to the right side of the car. :scared: Glad that Oliver Jarvis is okay. And fingers crossed the car is repairable.

Edit: Bentley are confident it'll be ready for the race.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the B12HR will be live streamed from their official website like in years past? I was just on the site and can’t find any information about streaming.

Looks awfully dry at the track, hopefully the rain will come tomorrow, for more reasons than just the race.

Oof, that could been massive for the Audi.

Looks awfully dry at the track, hopefully the rain will come tomorrow, for more reasons than just the race.

Oof, that could been massive for the Audi.
We’re getting pretty consistent rain here in Adelaide so hopefully it passes over that way.

Gotta say, it’s great to see the telecast is at that same level of quality as the Supercars telecast. Same graphics on screen and all very professional. It’s great to see the event grow into what it has no become.

Neil Crompton roaming the pit lane too. 👍

Why was the yellow flag not being waved after the Mercedes hit that wall? Guy was too busy looking towards the incident to do what he should have been doing....

Scathing words from Roland Dane. McConville’s always been a clean and fair driver, and while that wasn’t one of his finest moments, to say he should’ve retired years ago isn’t really fair on him. Wouldn’t expect less from Dane though.

Why was the yellow flag not being waved after the Mercedes hit that wall? Guy was too busy looking towards the incident to do what he should have been doing....

Was just thinking that myself. The yellow flags should have been out as soon as the Merc went into the tyre wall. No idea what those two marshall's were thinking. :crazy:

There's a VF Commodore painted to like like the old VK Group A SS in the carpark at the end of Conrod Straight, and I wish I could see more of that. :lol:

There's a VF Commodore painted to like like the old VK Group A SS in the carpark at the end of Conrod Straight, and I wish I could see more of that. :lol:
I think it’s a HDT VE “Blue Meanie” from early on last decade. The retro look works surprisingly well.

I think it’s a HDT VE “Blue Meanie” from early on last decade. The retro look works surprisingly well.

Makes a lot of sense. I want one. :D

I think we're going to see some really quick laps in the next 25 minutes.

Massive crash for the 62 Aston. That thing is absolutely destroyed. Bummer. :(

Holy ****. :eek:

Crazy crazy Saturday. They're going to have to put up catch fencing at Skyline with that Canto flip. Could have gone into the camping area.

Absolute madness.

Tough luck for the #2 Audi. Looked like he was on a good lap when the session was red flagged.

Back