GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

No safety car in the last hour? No rain? I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get a grandstand finish. In that regard, last year's event was better. But after years of trying, Bentley finally get the win. Might not have been the most spectacular win, but they got everything right and stayed in the mix all day long. However I do feel as though the track should have a catch fence all the way up to Skyline. The accidents we saw across the weekend were some of the worst ever and I think it's the best option. I don't want the wall to be moved back as that will ruin the character of the track.

Jenson Button's team will be switching to McLaren.

https://sportscar365.com/sro/world-challenge-europe/jenson-team-rocket-rjn-switches-to-mclaren/

RJNMcLarenNew-768x461.jpg

I'm not really feeling the livery. It looked great on the NSX but doesnt transfer well to the 720.

Some Assetto Corsa GT3 racing taking place at Laguna Seca here shortly. Stream is now live. Bryan Heitkotter is participating. :)

Crashing, uh. Hope it's not like the NASCAR race I just watched.:rolleyes:

Go Heitkotter!

I refuse to believe that’s the GT3 R. The aero looks very much like an evolution of the current generation Cup Car and a big step backwards in aero for the 2019 GT3 R.

I refuse to believe that’s the GT3 R. The aero looks very much like an evolution of the current generation Cup Car and a big step backwards in aero for the 2019 GT3 R.
Yeah I think it is the Cup car actually. The initial news articles I read were wrong I think

12h of Monza part 1 from the 24H Creventic Series is about to start. Renault R.S. 01 on the pole!!!!

There are also a KTM GTX Concept and a Ligier JS2R on the grid, 23 cars in total and Hindy and Johnny Palmer commentating from RLM.

Live timing: https://www.timing71.org/s/24h_series

UPDATE: and the RS01 is out... I'm not a Renault fan in general, but it looks really good, I'm sorry about them

Last edited:
Back