GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

For sure. Really looking forward to the last hour of the race. Might be a fight with the M4 and R8 across the top and the AMG down Conrod. Can’t call this one at all.

Wow, a 2:00.881 for Engel.

Might be time to re-BOP the AMGs after all.

Last edited:
And then is another car on #1 and this needs also new Bop if it's a different manufacturer ? Weird system :D
They were dominant at Daytona last week (alongside the Aston which shares the same engine) and so far are looking like the dominant car by a fair margin again this weekend.

And guess what AMG's have won a lot races over the last couple years all over the world and so have other cars too.

As a fan of Chaz Mostert, I’m already feeling the frustration. Just like the 1000 last October, he’s going to have mega speed but absolutely no way to overtake with that straight line speed.

Last edited:
They were dominant at Daytona last week (alongside the Aston which shares the same engine) and so far are looking like the dominant car by a fair margin again this weekend.
Merc is 6.2 NA V8 and Aston 4.0 TT V8?...

Regarding BoP changes this early in the season with completely new tyres... Just because one car suits a particular circuit doesn't mean they should BoP it down straight away, of course.

Besides, we had a Porsche and BMW within 3 tenths on a 2 minute lap, and an Audi just another tenth behind. It just happened that the Mercedes with these temperatures and tyres was fractionally faster in qualifying.

I guess there are no Pro Ferraris hence it not being in the mix?

Seems like a great position to be in entering the 12 hours to me.

That's why I figure it'll balance out in the closing stages as usual. We see the M4 and R8 are quick across the top. We have yet to know strategies(apart from Engel starting the race), safety cars, traffic and most important, the various driver abilities(Pro, Am).
It's been a while since one car has left the whole field behind. We'll find out in six hours.

Featuring the B12 on GTP's front page? Well, I'm quite sure I never even.

Regarding BoP changes this early in the season with completely new tyres... Just because one car suits a particular circuit doesn't mean they should BoP it down straight away, of course.

Besides, we had a Porsche and BMW within 3 tenths on a 2 minute lap, and an Audi just another tenth behind. It just happened that the Mercedes with these temperatures and tyres was fractionally faster in qualifying.

I guess there are no Pro Ferraris hence it not being in the mix?

Seems like a great position to be in entering the 12 hours to me.
That's why I figure it'll balance out in the closing stages as usual. We see the M4 and R8 are quick across the top. We have yet to know strategies(apart from Engel starting the race), safety cars, traffic and most important, the various driver abilities(Pro, Am).
It's been a while since one car has left the whole field behind. We'll find out in six hours.
BoP adjustments & therefore, judgements, based solely on a single lap time, DO NOT take into account different variables during the race such as tyre wear, brake wear & fuel economy....

......which is why this decision is made by rule makers that listen to the whingers & allow themselves to bullied into stupidity such as this.

It’s on right now with heavy hitters bunched up. Oh wait the #999 is in.

@Pete05 I‘m just going by watching the B12H. Not thinking of BOP. Case in point, this safety car and the #999 just pitting.

Last edited:
The international drivers don’t know about the false hope SVG gives you during the first few laps after a start/re-start.

Chaz Mostert is such an awesome guy. So chill during interviews, but absolutely drove the balls off his Audi.

But the #75 should have taken tyres.

Edit: Close.

Edit!!!!!
I think that's it. Campbell gets the win! Haha

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back