GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,876 comments
  • 774,828 views
This headline lol

1750595511781.png
 
If there's one thing I've learnt this weekend is they need to look at simplyfing their rulebook, because they're still trying to figure it out on commentary.
 
I wonder what the odds of the 28 being first to the flag. :mischievous:
 
I'm above the ROWE garage for the end of the race - are Manthey relying on the penalty being dropped?
20250622_152022.jpg
¹
 
Last edited:
There will be alot of disappointed kids if Grello takes the chequered flag but not top spot on the podium!
 
There will be alot of disappointed kids if Grello takes the chequered flag but not top spot on the podium!
They've had more than 3 hours to take the penalty, it's entirely on them if the finish order isn't the podium order.

That was a close call with the Rowe M4 and the Beetle in front. The second time Kelvin van der Linde showed lightning reflexes in this race.
Yeah, managed to not flip the Beetle too!
 
Man, I really want there to be another camera showing Mapelli closing in on the #65 Mustang while they are broadcasting the hunt for 1st place. The latter’s almost done with anyways.
 
Gutted for Grello/Manthey - seems harsh to me...
Harsh? How so?
Estre caused an accident that took out another car. The faster cars have the responsibility to make save passes, which he didn't. It's a problem that the 24H/NLS has been having for years, that GT3 cars just don't pay any attention or respect to the cars in lower classes and regularly cause collisions with them. It's something that has caused teams to drop out and had plenty other's threaten to drop out if the stewards don't change something.
 
Great drama this morning with how close the top two were. Shame what happened with the #911 Porsche but it showed just how fine the margins are and how hard the drivers are pushing.

Maybe not the best endings but far better than last year with all the fog.
 
Well, I have to say, with only 1 BMW in the race I'd not bothered with all my usual N24 prep and set up, assuming that we'd be nowhere or get punted out...

.. maybe I need to change my traditions!
 
Man, I really want there to be another camera showing Mapelli closing in on the #65 Mustang while they are broadcasting the hunt for 1st place. The latter’s almost done with anyways.
There was a pass for that position somewhere at the end of that last lap but the broadcast didn't show it... :indiff:
 
Never liked Aston Martins, I hate them now. Also, I maintain my position that I’m on for many-many years now that the BMW of today has lost all magic it had a long time ago.

But won’t argue about the penalty, it’s very unfortunate it happened but it is what it is, sour race just like a week ago.
 
Uhh Kaz with the trophy for the winners
 
He was probably thinking in his head in this moment:


"Wonder what SUV i should add next..."
Maybe he gets his inspiration from the cars in the visitors parking lot.
 
Back