GT Racing - GT1, GT3, Blancpain Endurance Series & National GT SeriesSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Speedster502
  • 8,877 comments
  • 774,890 views
Has the Mustang been running this high all race?
Not to my knowledge. So far the Top 5 have mostly consisted of either Porsche or AMG teams.
 
Last edited:
Seeing Jimmy's M4 outdrag the Falken Porsche was kind of eye-opening. Those GT3s have far more aero and drag. Didn't realize it was the much of a difference in a straight line!
 
32 secs penalty for the BMW has been cancelled by the sounds of it... still the #911 just walking away. Could do with some fog! :D

edit:

Dacia is running again...
 
Last edited:
The Beetle was one of my favorite cars in this race, I haven't seen a New Beetle Cup Car in a race before. Before this, I've only have seen it racing in Gran Turismo games. I mean, I guess I could always go watch an old recorded race on YT with Cup Cars, but I seldom watch flashback races.
 
Well, it's not really a new Beetle any more.. the cup races were 25-ish years ago.
I know. But that's the car's name, so I'm going to keep calling it that. The 2000s Beetle was really called "New Beetle". Which of course was a dumb name in retrospect. It's like how Nintendo would later would brand "New Super Mario Bros", it doesn't have longevity.
 
Last edited:
I know. But that's the car's name, so I'm going to keep calling it that. The 2000s Beetle was really called "New Beetle". Which of course was a dumb name in retrospect. It's like how Nintendo would later would brand "New Super Mario Bros", it doesn't have longevity.
I know, I remember it coming out... but that's not really what I was getting at, it's an old car, it makes for an old race car, you're unlikely to see them race outside of watching old races (although the classic GT race earlier had some great cars, like the E39 M5 V8 from the Superstars series).. so if you like it, why not watch old races on YT.. <shrug emoji> Shame it's had a bad race in any case.
 
what I was getting at, it's an old car, it makes for an old race car, you're unlikely to see them race outside of watching old races
Yup, I know. I wasn't expecting to see one in a race now. Just thought I would say that, because your comment seems like you thought I was actively seeking it out in new races. I was saying that I never watched them race back when they were active, mainly because I was a kid and completely unaware that the Beetle Cup races were an actual thing. I probably would've never figured out how to watch them, hehe.

so if you like it, why not watch old races on YT.. <shrug emoji> Shame it's had a bad race in any case.
Ah, that's what you were also wondering. I seldom watch old races mainly because I most of the time just forget that I can. Though now I might watch an old Beetle Cup race tomorrow.
 
Mustang still holding steady.

Edit: My first time seeing the Dacia.
 
Last edited:
Aston Martin is out.
 
Lots of action recently. Many cars with blown tyres, off-track excursions and now accidents. The race is starting to take its toll.
 
Big crash for a GT4 Aston Martin.
 
Oh wow! Ouch..

Real quick, I blinked. Is the Broadbent M4 the one damaged?
 
No. Their stream is still running. Car's fine.
 
Yeah they took back #1 in class not sure how as the Mclaren is clearly faster (20 sec a laps) so I'm guessing on reliability. Anyway good job from them.
 
#44 Falken Porsche stranded on the side of Döttinger Hohe straight. And #268 Supra spinning into barriers.
 
Lambo just punted a Hyundai into the barrier from what I can see?
 
Track bunny! :embarrassed: Hopefully it stays the hell away from the #98 BMW. :scared:

And Dacia and Aston Martin have collided.
 
Last edited:
Aww, I’m watching crash complications with my wife and looked down to my tablet to see the Dacia on the side of the road. Guess no more drinks for those watching. ;)

Edit: Still a long way to go, but that Mustang keeps rising to the top.
 
Last edited:
GO ROWE! GO KROHN AND CO!

EDIT: If that is not a hard penalty for Manthey, I don't know what is. Is black flag possibility?
 
Last edited:
Woooooowwwwwwww. Lost the race with the pressure.
 
Last edited:
Back